Search results

1. EyeGee

Best Walkman FM tuner?

Anybody have a preference or are they all crap? I'd like one with pre-sets.
  2. EyeGee

Human hearing down to the width of an atom?

Interesting article in The New Yorker regarding hearing loss contained this amazing factoid: The part of the ear that sticks out—the auricle, or pinna—functions like a smaller version of a cupped hand: it funnels sound waves into the external auditory canal, which is the thing you’re not...
  3. EyeGee

La La Land

This quite charming feature is all about music, with a nod to audiophiles via our hero's simple turntable/McIntosh integrated system on display! Catch it with a fellow music lover if you can!
  4. EyeGee

Strange Problem with new-to-me Mac 4300V

Greetings all, recently got a 4300V to replace a 4100. The thing is great, but when you turn it back on, the tuner automatically is sourced (despite whatever was sourced when you turned it off) and the speakers must be selected again and the volume increased, seemingly from zero. This...
  5. EyeGee

Question re running 2 pair speakers with Mc 2105

Greetings all. I am a relative newbie, so have a basic question. I would like to run 2 pair of 8 ohm speakers off my McIntosh 2105. This is complicated by the fact that I need one pair (rears) to run at a lower volume than the fronts. I was told by a Mac guy that I should wire...
  6. EyeGee

Question re McIntosh CD Changers

Greetings all, I am thinking about purchasing a Mc CD Changer and would like to know if the "random" function has the ability to "randomize" tracks amongst all 5 discs loaded (i.e., randomly go from, say, CD 1 track 5 to CD 4, track 18, etc.), or if it only takes random tracks from the one...
Back
Top Bottom