Search results

1. skyguy

Hi Kevzep , how busy are you? I have a CA-1000 that needs overhauling , I was referred to you by...

Hi Kevzep , how busy are you? I have a CA-1000 that needs overhauling , I was referred to you by Avionic
  2. skyguy

hey guys , how are you all doing ? how do you contact admin on this site , I have to...

hey guys , how are you all doing ? how do you contact admin on this site , I have to repeatedly login in its becoming a p^%#$ off for me , I join the site because I have a CA-1000 that I want to rebirth , cheers
  3. skyguy

Hi Avionic , My name is Carlo I've had my CA-1000 since 1978 it died eventually in 1990 was...

Hi Avionic , My name is Carlo I've had my CA-1000 since 1978 it died eventually in 1990 was told at the time it couldn't be repaired but I didn't believe them, just recently I came across this site and you , I would like to bring the CA-1000 back to life but only to be used as a pre-amplifier...
  4. skyguy

Musings of the Yamaha CA-1010

My CA-1000 Yamaha Story Hi All , I've joined this site to learn something about re-birthing a CA-1000 , I bought mine way back in '78 at a cost of $880, everybody thought I was insane for paying that much , saying that I could have bought a complete stereo with speakers etc I did not care...
Back
Top Bottom