Search results

1. BobEDigital

Sansui 7070 helllllp

hey guys, I was replacing some lamps on my 7070 and whoever initially replaced them... whooofda. I'll have pictures at the bottom. Essentially they soldered the lamp ends shut and used wires to light bulbs. I clipped them out and was putting the new ones in one at a time and clearing old...
  2. BobEDigital

G-4500 Pure Power

So, I've got this beautiful unit that I've recapped and relit; but, with a sledge gut problem. It seems to go 0-100 on the volume. As in it is very loud and 9:00 and ridiculously loud at noon. I've tried all kinds of different inputs in all the different sources and still have this issue. Is...
  3. BobEDigital

My amp is too loud??

Hey All, I'm an amateur audio enthusiast and have been enjoying cruising goodwills, craigslist, and other marketplaces for undervalued pieces I grab up to restore and update. I feel pretty confident cracking the cases, cleaning components, and replacing where necessary (and sometimes when...
  4. BobEDigital

Sansui SP-X8000 (First recap/resto project)

Hey All, First time, long time. I've got a pair of Sansui SP-X8000's I'm looking to breathe new life into. I found a collector that was offloading a fair amount of gear for various reasons so I cleaned him out over the course of a few months. For Sansui, I was able to get my hands on a...
Back
Top Bottom