Search results

1. R-Know

Modded Denon DCD-2560

Thanks. I was expecting this but was not sure. I don't think I will ever use the internal DAC from the Denon. I know it is not bad but it is 25+ years old.
  2. R-Know

Modded Denon DCD-2560

Another tip I need: The drawer is not opening and closing well. I expect a bit of service will help? Like new belts and some fresh grease after cleaning/ What grease to use please? Thanks. Arno
  3. R-Know

Modded Denon DCD-2560

I'm reading this thread and was wondering if modifiction would do anything good for me. I bought a DCD-3560 a few years ago after my brother dumped my 2560 cause it was 'broken'. Now I would like to know will the mocification with opamps and maybe capacitores do a better job for me. The cd...
  4. R-Know

New life for my Dead Denon

Hi Bret, Thanks. You're right. I found out when I posted the reply. PM is also smart to try. thanks.
  5. R-Know

New life for my Dead Denon

Hi Augy, Now after all these years, how did this work out for you? Still using the same CD player with no problems? I have a DCD3560 myself, I like it very much, and was wondering to let it modyfi too. Thanks. Arno
  6. R-Know

Found a loose part in my Denon DCD3560

Thanks all. Yes the player works great, no problems or special sounds at all. The previous owner maybe did some 'maintanance' ? I keep an eye on it or ear. Hope this is the only component not on the right place.
  7. R-Know

It is working fine as far as I noticed.
  8. R-Know

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

On my cd player. Nearly never play cd’s anymore. Genesis - Seconds Out - the thick box
  9. R-Know

I opened up my cd player this morning and found a part which I’m not sure were it belongs or/is for. Is there somebody who knows? Found it where the arrow points.
  10. R-Know

who's recording a cassette tape?

Working now to index my tapes and what to keep and what not. Over the years collected so much tapes for re-record but never did and will not do soon. I love to tape and play with my decks but it is such a time consuming hobby. When a recording is done I want a nice J card, listen to it etc. I...
  11. R-Know

who's recording a cassette tape?

Like I wrote this myself!!
  12. R-Know

Accuphase advice needed.

What about a nice C 200 pre amp with two Vincent power amps?
  13. R-Know

Accuphase advice needed.

Or, might it be easier and soundwise just as good to go for an extra Classe power amp to bi-amp?
  14. R-Know

Accuphase advice needed.

Hi All, I’m a big fan of Accuphase. My current system is built around a Classe Audio 5 pre amp and the Seventy power amp. I want to use my headphones again while playing records. So far I allways liked the amps with my B&W 802n’s. But when I bought the items I noticed the speakers would love a...
  15. R-Know

Maxell UD XL ll C90 cassette, 1979, Joe Jackson, BBC Live recordings. Very nice.
  16. R-Know

I know this is so wrong: Found an old Maxell tape, UL60,1981? Empty. Had to record something on it. Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms source: spotjefaai.
  17. R-Know

Built myself a new plinth

I'm sure you're happy. With your saw!! Great cuts. Looks good, nice, all together.
  18. R-Know

What is your favourite bootleg?

Nice topic, something new!! My input: The Cure - Play For Today. Recorded in Arnhem, The Netherlands in 1980, Stokvishallen, one of the very first concerts I visited. The start for buying Cure fan till this day!!
  19. R-Know

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Whitsnake - Live...In The Heart Of The City.
  20. R-Know

The anatomy of a pair of Akai PB70's

Yes, it looks nice but the sound is not as good as I remember from 30 years ago. Good solution for yours. I'm not sure what I will do with them.
  21. R-Know

My 'NEW' Akai Cube set.

My wife is gonna kill me.
  22. R-Know

My 'NEW' Akai Cube set.

Thanks. I am Dutch, so no problem to me. I've found this earlier but there is not a lot of info about it. Very funny is he/they found about the last NEW cubes for sale, about 10 years ago! So the must have been about 20 years in stock. Also some adverts of it. One with a national star in those...
  23. R-Know

Can you remember the first cd title you purchased back in the day?

I still feel sorry for my first one, a very bad disision. Tina Trucker-Private Dancer. But, more inportant the second one: Staring At The Sea - The Cure. This should have been the first. I remember in those days there were only 70 till 100 cd's in the record store available. A bit like today!
  24. R-Know

My 'NEW' Akai Cube set.

Recently I bought a Akai set from around 1987. Is a cube with cube speakers. Components are Int amp: AM A302 tuner: AT-A102L equalizer: EA A22 Cassettedeck: HX A351W Bonus Amp AM A102 Speakers: PB70 Searching the internet I found not a lot information about these components. The are not very...
Back
Top Bottom