Search results

1. radioshack71

KENWOOD KR-9600

Just got one FREE . Had a $7.99 sticker on it from a thrift store. Has a FM T antennae on it. I will find the safest way to test.
  2. radioshack71

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Mar 5, 2014
  3. radioshack71

Little Panasonic RE-7670 receiver from Goodwill

In 1969 I was shopping for a first stereo, so my Father drove me to where he worked to compare prices. I saw a Panasonic RE-7670 with speakers (@$150.00) at Service Merchandising / Consumer Distributors (it was called one or the other) in San Francisco on display. I also found an Electro-Voice...
  4. radioshack71

1966(?) Motorola SK-519CW: In-Progress

Hard to find any info on Motorola these days. I used to go to Quement Electronics in Cupertino CA as a kid with my ol man. Closed. I won a circa 1965 (my memory of the era ) Motorola turntable NOS off eBay for little change $$ +17.90 shipping. :)
  5. radioshack71

Getting excited, turntable on the way - Glaser - Steers GS-77

TOO bad video not up any more
  6. radioshack71

Garrard RC88/4 - Cartridge/ Stylus question

I just picked up (excuse the pun) an ORIGINAL GARRARD RC 88/4 RECORD PLAYER W/ CARTRIDGE. I have researched the pros and cons of stereo conversion. The original condition is a plus for play back of the same era records I have all the way back to 1 sided 1902's. I already have a Garrard 209 for...
  7. radioshack71

Anyone know where to source silver reproduction faceplates

I would BEWARE of this guy. Packed the faceplate with bubble wrap in a box WITHOUT supportive backing (like cardboard,wood,arrived with a damaged corner). Then he agreed to refund $40 partially, NEVER SAW IT. NEVER AGAIN.
  8. radioshack71

Pioneer SX-V90/SX-V900: WOW!!!!

Still have the Kenwood KR-1000 Galaxy Commander ? Wanna $ell It? :jump::bowdown::rockon::rflmao::music:
  9. radioshack71

Worst looking classic receiver

Wanna sell it?
  10. radioshack71

What the heck are these little GE speakers?

Pair of mid-twentieth century GE speakers Fabric based on Italian race car cloth Model #'s SS25A Solid aluminum body, great sound, Ended: Mar 26, 2017 , 5:04AM Winning bid: US $20.00 [ 1 bid ] (ME) FREE Expedited Shipping LET'S SEE IF HE SHIPS THEM, OR CANCELS SALE,(SEEMS TO BECOMING POPULAR...
  11. radioshack71

Got first dibs on an estate sale, 150 items+, any hidden gems?

I see your BC dog! Looks a lot like the gentle best friend I had. Great Friend:music:!
  12. radioshack71

Kenwood KR-2600

eBay Won $45.99 Free S/H same unit Wish me luck .....
  13. radioshack71

Sansui G lamp bulb wizards

Help-sansui g-5000 both display/meter light sources tested under specs of (8? Volts) 3.0v dc display lights 2.5v dc meter lights FUSES GOOD I am an auto mechanic, not a electronics tech. It just got the rank of garage stereo, which, is where it was headed anyway....
  14. radioshack71

Sansui G lamp bulb wizards

Help-sansui g-5000 both display/meter light sources tested under specs of (8? Volts) 3.0v dc display lights 2.5v dc meter lights 4.5 v ac display lights 4.0 v ac meter lights FUSES GOOD ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DC CIRCUIT. I JUST TESTED AT AC TO SEE THE...
  15. radioshack71

Marantz 120 tuner

Marantz 120 eBay Working Fine Ahh inflation, eBay drooling/fighting/bidding.... :dammit::zoom:::bash:I just got one for $300 bucks, working fine. Let's see what FEDEX can do to it in @ 800 miles......:eek:
  16. radioshack71

KP-500 car deck

I had one in my 1965 GTO in the glove box after my in dash Pioneer super tuner was ripped off. I then had it in a 1966 Olds 98 coupe with a 425V8 and the Holly Mech secondaries I robbed off the Goat whilst I had the 389 bored out to .060 over. I miss the KP-500, the 98, NOT the GTO. I just found...
  17. radioshack71

Marantz 18?

I just bought some POLK AUDIO Monitor Series 7 Speakers for the Marantz 18( is going in a smaller room). I have a Realistic STA-52 with stock speakers($10 bucks garage sale,)woofers replaced w/Paradigms for $20 off ebay, in my 8 x 12 motorcycle shed, sounds great, bass outside in the ground...
  18. radioshack71

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Marantz 18 Waiting for the FedEx man.:D UPDATE>>>Got it, blew it out with another vintage item, Electrolux (low pressure,clean bag,no moisture). Put in a 6/32 x 5/16 set screw that was missing in the rear volume control ring, fixed an added on outlet plug, fired up with Polk 7's (1989)( just...
  19. radioshack71

The worst piece of HiFi Equipment you've ever owned?

I picked up an ugly (Dark Mediterranean with shiny green fabric) (looked like from from the bad side of San Jose, CA) console free off Craigslist, pushing 7 feet long. Issues galore, everything had been replaced with little known makers, the receiver case was sawed off on top so I replaced it...
  20. radioshack71

value of marantz model 18 reciever

Thank You I will. I am just starting to post on this site, so I am still navigating here. I have a local shop that tested a JVC digital Reference Pure-A integrated amplifier AX-Z911BK for me when my son thought "It was toast". There was nothing wrong with it, it was his CD deck ( he soon after...
  21. radioshack71

Marantz 18?

I am going to use the KLH AV5001B's once it gets here:banana: The wife and I "share pretty, pretty well.....":music::music:
  22. radioshack71

Marantz 18?

I know. I came home with a $35 DEAL OFF Craigslist:L Sony receiver(150w + 2),SONY 200 CP, AND SOME KLH AV5001B'S. THE WIFE LOVED THE SOUND SO MUCH it's replacing the living room and I get the scraps....:tears:
  23. radioshack71

Marantz 18?

I just found out from a local audio pro that with a self powered sub, I can run a "Y connection " off the Marantz 18's "tape record output", (it is constant), so any other component will run through that tape record output.
Back
Top Bottom