Search results

1. oldsui70

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Many thanks, damacman. Hoping that it will be getting much better feeling! Thanks again:music:
  2. oldsui70

Hello damacman, Thank you for your comment. I just installed MC275 to my system instead of the other MC2600.Because It had some trouble currently. Now I set the system of amplifiers like MC275 for Mid/High and MC2600 for Low. ;)
  3. oldsui70

Here is the current addition MC275 Mk6 to my old and new system! :)
  4. oldsui70

Merry Christmas to all the great audiophiles on AK!
  5. oldsui70

MC2600

MC2600
  6. oldsui70

Hello Dear damacman, Many thanks for your remembering me and great message about my room. Yes, I was so quiet during a couple of years. I was just doing to upadate of my system a little by little. MC2600 is really my basic and still running quite well now.I love it so much:thumbsup: Cheers! for...
  7. oldsui70

Hello,Here is my current set up of MC2600 with JBL 4343A.:banana: Enjoy!
  8. oldsui70

What TT's do you folks have

:)Many thanks! theophile:) Oldsui70
  9. oldsui70

Hello,Here is my new addition of TT which is Exclusive P3.It was released by Pioneer in the 1978. It's the DD drive with the floating sus construction. It's a real fantastic vintage piece! :beer: Oldsui70:music: -------------------------------------------------------- Main TT : Exclusive...
  10. oldsui70

Many thanks!Daveo50:) I currently added the heavy weight stabilizer that is made by the stainless Steel. It's more functional for the concaved stainless Steel TT sheet.:music: Oldsui70
  11. oldsui70

Hi MX117.MC7150,Thanks a lot for your compliment :) Yeah,Even me, I never used the technics one before. But It has a very durable Aluminum chassis and also the platter is very smooth moving! It's a great discovery for me and quite useful vintage TT indeed!! Thanks again,MX117.MC7150 Oldsui70
  12. oldsui70

Thank you,Kermitz:) Now this T/T is connected to 2 systems. The main arm is for Mcintosh (MC2600/C40/JBL 4343) and the other two ones are for old Sansui (AU20000/Sonus Faber Grand Piano Home). The sound is nice so far! Thanks Oldsui70:music:
  13. oldsui70

It's like that maybe:beer: oldsui70
  14. oldsui70

Hi AvFan,Many thanks for your comment:wave: Oldsui70:)
  15. oldsui70

Show Me Your Sansui!

Hello I just came across with the beautiful AU-666 currently.It's still keeping a good condition! I love this classic design with each knobs by the solid aluminum!:beerchug: oldsui70:music:
  16. oldsui70

Hello all, I just re-started to enjoy the vinyl in 30 years after and currently got the Technics SL-110(CIRCA 1972). I added the wooden arm base,3 torn arms and some more on it like attached.:music: Cheers for an analog world!:beer: Oldsui70
  17. oldsui70

Guess who just bought an MC500 . . .

Wow,MC2300s/MC2500 look amazing! Let's keep our lovely MC2600 from now on,too.:banana: These industrials always relax me so much like a healing gear!:music: P.S. The back view of your Hot Rod looks so sexy!! oldsui70
  18. oldsui70

Guess who just bought an MC500 . . .

Hi damacman, I am a kind of person who was charmed by his great industrial face of MC2600.The sound is of course fantastic as you know. Hoping I would like to have the opportunity to grab MC500 in near future!:thmbsp: Cheers! oldsui70
  19. oldsui70

Your FIVE Favorites?

Hello 4-2-7, Wow really? My collection is 1:8 scale mainly like Associated,Delta and also Thorp. I love 70's an American Race Pan Car so much. Even Now I sometime drive it on the track. Here is my own site about it. If interesting, Pls take a look it. www.assocista.jp/home.html Your 1:1...
  20. oldsui70

Your FIVE Favorites?

Here are my 5 favorites :beer: *Mcintosh *Sansui *JBL4343 *Kubel 181 *Vintage RC 70's oldsui70:music: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mcintosh:MC2600/C40 Sansui:AU20000/TU9900/AU9500/TU9500 Kensonic:C200 JBL:4343 Sonus...
  21. oldsui70

Hi damacman, Thanks a lot for your compliment in spite of my novice on AK forum. I just replaced the old Mcintosh lamps to Northridge Electrics LED. After that, It makes blue eyes so brighter like a beautiful marine blue. Attached is one more pics about it. Thanks you!:beer: oldsui70:music...
  22. oldsui70

Hi 4-2-7, Many thanks for your comment. I saw your setup on the other Threads. That's really amazing!!!!:thmbsp::thmbsp: oldsui70:music: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mcintosh:MC2600/C40 Sansui:AU20000/TU9900/AU9500/TU9500 Kensonic:C200...
  23. oldsui70

Hello,Here is my current setup with MC2600(MONO)X2. It's really great amps and love it:music:
  24. oldsui70

Show Me Your Sansui!

Hi jimp,That looks like jewels. I love it!:thmbsp: oldsui70
  25. oldsui70

Show Me Your Sansui!

Hello,Silver79 Many thanks for your compliment. I took over it from the vintage audio collector whom I met on the domestic auction before. He just got the other one and would like to sell it. It was really good timing for me.Attached is one more shot. Please enjoy! Thanks again, Silver79...
Back
Top Bottom