14. That70'sShow

Vinyl only spin list

15. That70'sShow

Vinyl only spin list

16. That70'sShow

Vinyl only spin list

17. That70'sShow

M&K MX90 subwoofer setup questions

I did get the manual from the original owner as well. I chose to try the pre out since it was in the manual and it would mean not having to run longer lengths of speaker wire to the D10's. I was wondering if the 2nd pre out on the C-1000 wasn't the same as what they were referring to in the...
  18. That70'sShow

M&K MX90 subwoofer setup questions

I bought this MX90 in spotless physical condition to add to a pair of Dahlquist DQ10's. Admittedly I know very little about audio and I've never used a sub before or separates. Until recently I've mostly used receivers or integrated, but I like to try different things if I think something is a...
  19. That70'sShow

Question about posting photos

It was a new picture and when that didn't work I tried an older picture that I knew had worked in the past. Did not know about renaming a pic if it's one you already posted though good to know thanks.
  20. That70'sShow

Question about posting photos

I've been adding pics from my phone to threads for a long time but I haven't in the last couple of weeks. I went to try today and I get "uploaded file is not a picture as expected" even if I try to post the exact same picture that itdid let me post from my phone a month or so ago :dunno: has...
  21. That70'sShow

Vinyl only spin list

22. That70'sShow

Vinyl only spin list

23. That70'sShow

Vinyl only spin list

24. That70'sShow

Reflowing pcb boards?

Even the flux in the solder can potentially be corrosive if left without cleaning depending on the type of flux in the solder. I personally haven't seen it happen, but it must happen to be included in IPC training :dunno:
  25. That70'sShow

Reflowing pcb boards?

An IPC-A-610 book off of ebay is about $25 not bad to have around for reference. If you use flux (unless it's no clean flux) you want to clean off any residue afterwards.
Back
Top Bottom