Search results

1. Goldinmyear

New Category: TAPE find of the day?!?

Omg..I just found out recently that just one of those Sony Masters tapes is worth 150 to 200 each. Wrapped,as brandnew... Who Knew..lol
  2. Goldinmyear

New Category: TAPE find of the day?!?

Hey y'all.. Got a short story for ya.. Went to a Estate sale Recently and bought some tool benches, Later I realized they were full of Cassette Tapes. Holy Tacoma..IM RICH.
  3. Goldinmyear

Hoarding again..

Kubuki..?
  4. Goldinmyear

Hoarding again..

Just so much clutter... Everytime i post them for sale ,I get flakes and low ballers. Is your classifieds like that to?
  5. Goldinmyear

The rarest speakers you own or have owned?

I got these Coral BX1500's for a song.. Best investment I've ever made. Older than dirt, but will still break glass at 50' Real wood Cabs.
  6. Goldinmyear

CD-400

Sorry,,, Haven't posted in a while, Sheet Happens.
  7. Goldinmyear

CD-400

Ok,ok,ok...,,,Sorry Everyone. I forgot to up load my images. I got this charming little thing a mu jigger for 20 bucks at an estate sale, not even knowing what it was.. Did I make a mistake? Sure I Googled it, and the value was a sticker shock, But How does one utilize it, Can it still be used...
  8. Goldinmyear

People are buying cassette tapes!

Nice NICE DECK, I GOT these decks, The Nak needs a head job,,loland the Pioneer needs to be loved.
  9. Goldinmyear

People are buying cassette tapes!

Any Dragon made by Nak is the bomb., and worth a pretty penny to boot!!!
  10. Goldinmyear

Newbie with a cause..

Hey all.. Thanks for re-admitting me, been gone for awhile. My audio collection has grown unbelievably. I need more input. See you on the posts.
  11. Goldinmyear

Back from a long vacation,

Back from a long vacation,
  12. Goldinmyear

What vintage gear are you playing?

sorry...put my question below your post...(FNG)
  13. Goldinmyear

What vintage gear are you playing?

Huge Speaker fan'' I like your taste in speakers (good form) ,but I got a question for you.. Do those speakers put out as much as they boast? and can they continue to reach there capacity with out peaking out, or shut down? Thanks..Tor
  14. Goldinmyear

Looks like folks are going crazy for turntables....

I just acquired a Sansui PL-75 for fourty bucks in perfect running order. Except for a few scratch's on the dust cover. does anybody know about these turn tables ?
  15. Goldinmyear

Show Me Your Sansui!

I have parts for that Motorola... :banana: Let me know if you need them.
  16. Goldinmyear

CS-922 Pioneer Woofers..?

I bought a pair of Pioneer cs922 speakers at a pawn shop.. I should have been more thrugho , They slipped in some Radioshack look a'likes. My question is..How do I find the originals? Thanx for taking the time to read this.
  17. Goldinmyear

Troubleshooting a Vector Research VR-5000 - No sound

OK...sounds like a fried Resistor, Probley on a cross over (bad connection) with in the speaker..Maybe some one tried to up grade it??
  18. Goldinmyear

Another FNG....''HELLO''

Usually when I'm not collecting Vintage stereo equipment, I'm out Detecting for Gold,and or Relics. I'm a part time Bee keeper, Love to travel, And I love my Loud Freaken Music''...Cash is cool..but ,I'd much rather trade up.. I'm looking forward to becoming a great member'' Ps..I live in...
Back
Top Bottom