Search results

1. WSLco

KEF owners thread

Just installed these. Much more definition in the bass. Better melding of the top end. Thank for the link!
  2. WSLco

KEF owners thread

Do you have a link for the Amazon feet?
  3. WSLco

Which Preamp with Parasound JC5? Rogue Audio RP-9 or Parasound JC2

Just purchased a Parasound JC2BP. Was rack mounted by the previous owner. Looking for the gold feet for it. Anyone have some tucked away? Will send cash…. Going to sell my Modwright 9.0 SWL
  4. WSLco

Which Preamp with Parasound JC5? Rogue Audio RP-9 or Parasound JC2

Just installed my Modwright SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition. With this and the JC5 my room has never sounded better.
  5. WSLco

What amplifier powering your speakers?

Parasound JC5 for my Blade II's and A23+ for my Reference 4C. Marantz SR8012 for my LS50 surrounds and 4 R50 Atmos.
  6. WSLco

Parasound A21+ good bad ugly?

Having owned and restored 4 LBC's(little British cars) I disagree about the reliability. Just need higher maintenance. Finished up Wednesday adding 3 direct AC lines. Also added a bit of tilt to the center. Calibrated and sat down to John Williams in Vienna in Atmos.
  7. WSLco

Just installed my JC5 for my Blade 2's Also an A23+ for my 4C center channel I built a custom rack to house them. System started with a Hypex Ncore 502/500 3 channel, next was a 3-Cherry and now this. Spent a few hours yesterday revisiting a lot of my favorites.
  8. WSLco

I just purchased a JC5 for my Blade ll's. Looking forward to this!
  9. WSLco

Official Kef LS50 owners thread

My Blade 2's are the best speaker I have ever owned.
  10. WSLco

Ken Enjoy your new to you Reference 1's. They are amazing. The second best speaker I have ever owned. Try the short ports for a more accurate bass response. Steve
  11. WSLco

KEF owners thread

Exceptional!
  12. WSLco

KEF owners thread

Replacements for my KEF Reference 1's
  13. WSLco

I am enjoying my LS50’s on my desk now. They spent the last 6 years in my great room.
  14. WSLco

What music did you discover and enjoy this year ?

Mark Hollis from Talk Talk. His solo album from 1998 is something special.
  15. WSLco

KEF Q100 $229

I have Q100's in my workshop. They replace an ancient pair of KEF C10's.
  16. WSLco

Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

The Cat says " Two things I like-The Sun and my new Seaton Sound sub just like the sun it lights up the room"
  17. WSLco

The Cat says "I like this subwoofer, when can we get a bigger one?"
  18. WSLco

I have had my LS50's for over 3 years. 6 months ago I added another pair as surrounds. I don't see me changing for a long time.
  19. WSLco

For the past 3 years I have had Kef LS50's as my front LCR's. I just upgraded my surrounds to a matching pair. They replaced Kef E301's. What a difference! Seamless pans and multi channel audio is very nice.
  20. WSLco

One side of the great room. Clock table is a nice catch all. All the furniture(chairs and doors excluded)was built by me.
  21. WSLco

Actually these are for the surrounds. They are replacing KEF E301's. The front stage is 3 LS50's.
Back
Top Bottom