Search results

1. L

Looking for a stereo pre-amp or integrated amp with 3 specific features, please help!

Hi AK, I'm looking for either a nice pre-amp or integrated amp with at least these three very specific features, they are: (1) A built in USB DAC using the ESS Sabre 9018 DAC chip (2) A home-theater bypass feature (3) An additional set of line-outs for subwoofer use So far I've...
  2. L

Help Needed! What to upgrade next?

Hi Guys, I just joined AK in hopes of getting some expert advice on which part of my system would be best/make the most sense to upgrade next. First, my current system (photos attached below as well): SOURCES: - Music Hall MMF 5.1 Turntable w/ Magic 3 Cartridge - Pioneer BDP-62FD Blu Ray...
  3. L

KEF XQ system checking in!

Wow, just joined AK and thrilled to see a British Audio section. My first true audiophile love was with my very own KEF XQ20's, which I still own. I'm considering an upgrade to the Spendor D7 in the near future though... but for now, here are some photos of my KEF system!
  4. L

Hello from Philly!

Hi Everyone, Just joined the board and saying high from the Philly burbs. I have a bunch of questions for you guys, but I'll just start out with showing off some of my gear! (sorry for the super high-res) Quick list of parts...
Back
Top Bottom