Search results

1. 30hz MAGIC

Woohoo

How much do you love AK?

Pretty good forum. Hard to say what audio forum site i like the most. I really, really like AVS but their forum users seem to never want to post photo's. AK is great because its users post photo's regularly and there is VERY little hate here. But AK is not fantastic because of how...
  3. 30hz MAGIC

Whats the best dump/trash pile find you got?

A pair of 1968 Criterion 4x speakers. I was 10. I dragged each half a mile myself to my grandmothers house in attepts in getting my mother to let me keep them. I still have them to this day and all speakers in both enclosures work flawlessly. They have impacted my life entirely. And i...
  4. 30hz MAGIC

UNUSUAL speaker designs

this thing exists! This unusual enough? they made it for the new mad max movie. im in love! Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.
  5. 30hz MAGIC

Your first CD player.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.
  6. 30hz MAGIC

white van speaker list that can be updated.

I bet a handful of these aren't too terrible. Some of these speakers are phenominally good looking, aestically. Wasn't SDAT white van?
  7. 30hz MAGIC

What is the point of floor shaking bass?

To feel it... lol. Kinda like getting a massage but way more awesome! Its a phenomenon, really. I know many people that perfer listening to smashing lows much more than the rest of the music. It sounds good to us!
  8. 30hz MAGIC

Name the brands in your audio system.

Microsoft Pyle Kicker Oxygen Quantum Rockford Fosgate Lanzar Yamaha Soundstream Bose Pioneer Carver Polk Criterion
  9. 30hz MAGIC

My annual rant: If you don't know, don't post

Heard its being written by Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino and Adam Sandler and being directed by Michael Bay! So hyped!
  10. 30hz MAGIC

Think I'm in a pretty a good place

Can anyone tell me if the Realistic STA 78 is worth 120 bucks? How much RMS per channel does it have? Does it sound vibrant? Soft? Harsh?
  11. 30hz MAGIC

Valiant is a disney CG movie staring Ewan Mcgregor, Ricky Gervais, Tim Curry and House! "One thumb down and one thumb up complimenting a middle finger" -Ebert and Roper, 2005.
  12. 30hz MAGIC

Mix It Up, Match Them Up. What Will You Do With Someone Else's Gear?

I'll take the Yammy 3090a, All your Carver amps(no reason, just really like Carver amps. Carver Amazing's, MB Quart sub(very curious) and run them hard, lol.
  13. 30hz MAGIC

Would anyone like to share the artwork they have in their listening room?

My speakers are the art in my room! Also... holy jesus, 4-2-7's setup = DAMN!
  14. 30hz MAGIC

Pics of your listening space

Yeah... Us speaker enthusiasts are seemingly oceans away from one another. Headphones took away a massive chunk of the stereo market. Sucks, man! Btw, 25.
  15. 30hz MAGIC

Very true. Lets change the date then. March 15th is now annual AK rant day?
  16. 30hz MAGIC

4 18's, 6 10's(earthquake cinema) Listening space re-done with good pics this time.

Right on, man! Damn, i guess brony's really are everywhere. Quite a phenomenon it has become! Take one of these [\ Thanks for the compliment!
  17. 30hz MAGIC

How loud to you play your music.....Is your hearing safe?

Went past 130db yesterday!(all bass at 30hz) It was fun! Plan on doing it tomorrow. And probably again sometime this week.
  18. 30hz MAGIC

Everyone on ak should have a personal rant thread dedicated to that poster once a year! And every poster has a different day of the year to rant! ;)
  19. 30hz MAGIC

How do you find new music?

Glad you asked! You wanna know how i find new and unheard music??? Mr. Suicide sheep. Usually very calm electronica, progressive house Give the channel a listen for yourself. http://m.youtube.com/?#/user/MrSuicideSheep Monster cat. This one is well known. They own many massive artists inside...
  20. 30hz MAGIC

Removing butyl surrounds

Why the hell would anyone remove rubber surrounds and replace them with foam?? Thats like saying "hey, i dont want my woofer to be immortal to deterioration and time. I want to have to change my surround every 15 to 20 years and have to pay for it." Shit, some high power woofers kill their...
  21. 30hz MAGIC

4 18's, 6 10's(earthquake cinema) Listening space re-done with good pics this time.

Ls Thanks so much! Feels so good to hear actual audiophiles and enthusiasts on ak compliment them. It really means something here.
  22. 30hz MAGIC

What are you trying to achieve?

What im trying to achieve. >people be walking in and be saying: "Wow, is that Bose?" >i be like: "yep, these be the new Bose refridgerator sized Armageddon 3-2-1 Earthquakinator Lifestyle speakers!" From a different perspective its quite a compliment.
  23. 30hz MAGIC

What to do while AK is offline?

>Go to florida(really happening) >Buy used equipment at good deals from pawn shops and thrift stores(really, really, definitely happening).
  24. 30hz MAGIC

Take a look at these!

But a real jackhammer sounds terrible.
  25. 30hz MAGIC

Speaker manufacurer makes a list hating on all other speakers.

I see the legendary Altec 19's haven't been tested yet. Wonder why that is...:scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom