Search results

1. D

Pioneer SX-440 - top and bottom covers

Hi everyone, I got a SX-440 in working order, as the previous owner said, but it'll check it and do some measurements to be sure. It needs cleaning also. Unfortunately, the top and bottom covers are missing and I was thinking to build them by myself. The problem is I do not have the exact...
  2. D

PM 43 dead

I got this PM 43 from a friend. As he said the unit suffered from a thunder damage. Taking a look around I found out that resistors R801 and R802 on the pre power supply section are burnt. The voltages from the power transformer are as they should be, according to the service manual. As my...
  3. D

Au 2900

So, I got this little 2900 for nothing and I would like to try to revive it. The information I got from the previous owner is that the power transformer is faulty because the fuses keep burning and when trying to short the fuses with a piece of wire, the rectifier diodes burn. In fact, he said...
  4. D

Hello from Croatia

Hi all, just to introduce myself: my name is Davor, I'm 39 and after getting my hands on a Beogram 4002 and a Revox A50 I started to enjoy the world of vintage HI-FI again after more than 15 years of break. I'm trying to revive a Sansui AU-2900 and I came across this community and decided to...
Back
Top Bottom