Search results

1. spinz3

Subsonic filter ad on vintage gear

Hi I have a NAD 7725 pe .Using as preamp for m1d kenwood , have tt hooked up can't turn it up rumbles bad tt be hind all drivers. Is there a subsonic filter that I can incorporate in the system and where would I put it I have something on the subwoofer to control it but basically is just an...
  2. spinz3

Kenwood basic m1d help please

Need some advice on kenwood amplifier basic m1d it's working strong but seems like it slow to turn on when you change a speaker selector this is Snap a little bit louder than normal don't know if I can clean the selector on the circuit board also the switch itself feels very sticky I know it's...
  3. spinz3

Hi is this the right place to trade ?

I hope so thanks
  4. spinz3

Pioneer se305

Pioneer se 305 headphones anybody ever done any upgrading on them or restoration foam speakers ear foam etc any ideas would be great
  5. spinz3

Garrard turntable gt 25

I wondering what kind of screws hold the platter down to the spindle they did not show up with the turntable no threads in that kind of strange any kind of help would be great wood screws not sure thanks so much hot as hell in Massachusetts
  6. spinz3

Preamp in Motorola sk29m

Hi will this pre amp work with a modern turntable I have to use a Behringer preamp to make it sound I thought that it might work without using the added preamp . Is it because it was a ceramic cartridge starting to learn about these things anyone please and thank you
  7. spinz3

Hi need some in fo 59 sk29m chassis

Hi it works fine I just need to know how to get more than one input working think it might have something to with the turntable being missing I'm not sure I do not want to blow it up great not sure what selector switch does. The tape imput is the only one that will work thank anyone to respond...
  8. spinz3

subwoffer and turn tables

how close is to close cant maker sound good together right side rumble cant crank it is their specs for placement ?please and thanks
  9. spinz3

Help with KD2077

Plays great till you get to end of album sounds good till about 3/4 in ,alignment or tracking,bad cartridge? Realistic cartridge shure 8x unknown age !
  10. spinz3

Turntables

Wondering who knows what TT would be matching to 70s SA8500 PIONEER looking to find working tt anyone i have what i think is the matching tuner TX7500 .from what i understand is the sound will be above average any help b great thanks spinz3
  11. spinz3

Nad 7240 pe

Blowing fuses big time any esay fix for little experience .please and thank you
  12. spinz3

Volume pot gone bad .?

Help with volume pot sa8500
  13. spinz3

Hi volume pot trouble pioneer sa8500

Pot problem sound doesn't change don't get loud 1-3 ok 3-5 no change till you hit just over 5 cleaned out 3 times with deoxit no difference .I never wanted to take apart got a good looking complete assembly gonna try to replace myself , got it on eBay he may be a member ,any pearls of wisdom...
  14. spinz3

Hi wondering anybody got info on Mitsubishi amplifier m-a5200

The amplifier has got some get up and go no information on it also looking for preamp that goes with it also thanks
  15. spinz3

Hi i have fisha ca273 need help

Is this worth fixing doesn't power up nothing I'm trying to learn how to fix stuff im a mechanic of 40 years need to do something else as a hobbyist anybody have any ideas or schematics for my 12.00 dollar amp thanks did basic tests on fuses. on the power supply power coming in,2 out 3 have...
  16. spinz3

Under rated ca 880 this thing cranks

I paid 17.00 bucks triftty store pissa amp nice meters witch I replaced back lights wid royal blue leds all so function lighting thing looks like a million bucks sound an,t to shabby either I have a sa7500 ll don't have the watts this fisher has I always thought there stuff was junk . I got my...
  17. spinz3

Need help with crossovers B A T930

iHi replacing caps anyone know which cap is out put to woofer . Tweeter & mid sound fine thanks for any help . Im told to stay with original crossovers aftermarket won't do the trick this 80 uf is the one I ordered hope I can fix thankful spinz3
  18. spinz3

hi im new need help spinz3

hi need help with tuning meter TX 7500 it is off to the right a bit . signal meter is high in to3.5 range if you turn tuning knob to right it gets stronger needle gos to right any easy adj. on this any help apreiciated
Back
Top Bottom