Search results

1. M

Harman/Kardon 230a - bypass Blackout faceplate?

That would be interesting to achieve. I agree having this receiver all dark while listening aux/phono is not the best I have seen. On the other hand, I am hesitant on hacking it. I wonder if the transformer is able to deal with all bulbs light up at the same time. What I would also do is replace...
  2. M

Harman Kardon 230A / Two Thirty - Faceplate Removal?

Could you please post a couple of pictures? I just got a 230A but I found out someone just cut off the pilot light wires. Since I also need to replace all bulbs, it would be great to see how you did it. Thanks in advance!
  3. M

Stereo light replacement on 2252b

Hi there, did you remove it from above or from the front? I am trying from above, but no luck so far. Thanks in advance.
  4. M

Akai AM-2800 relay kicking off. Please help!

Hello AudioKarma members out there and greetings from Winnipeg, Canada. This is the first time I post a message in the forum, and all help will be much appreciated. I do have a couple of problems with my recently acquired Akai AM-2800 I hope you can help me. The VU meter bulb is not turning on...
  5. M

Mini-tutorial: How to disassemble Marantz pushswitches for better cleaning/de-Oxiting

Hello Mr. harleyrider: I did exactly what you mentioned on your tutorial. My Marantz 2220 looks brand new now. THANKS !!!! From Buenos Aires, Argentina. Alex.
Back
Top Bottom