Search results

1. ZackD

AT-31E LOMC VS Denon DL-110 Anyone with experience with both?

I was going through my box-o-carts today and decided to test this cart that came with a table a few years back. When I originally tried it the right channel was out so in to the box it went. Today I decided to give it another try and it sounded very good on both channels. I have been considering...
  2. ZackD

Source of replacement Sony tactile switches?

Does anyone have a part number and source for these switches. I know that they can be ordered based on dimensions etc and will order that way from Digikey or Mouser if needed. I was just wondering if anyone already had a source for good fitting and functioning switches. I have a very nice...
  3. ZackD

Tektronix 465 first scope question

I just received my first scope and was looking it over and everything seems to be working OK. My question is regarding the "Calibrator" located on the front of the scope. It is labeled as 300mV but when I test with my DMM I get a reading of 153mV. I am able to generate a square test pattern from...
  4. ZackD

KLH Model 355 "Barons" Refurb

Picked these up at a GW for $30 and plan to restore them. They do have poly caps but one is marked Mexico 10% and can't make out much on the other. The pots have ceramic bodies and feel pretty "crunchy" and have a lot of play in them. The surrounds are shot and so far the only replacement I've...
  5. ZackD

vintage 5.0 Perfect Seller

Just received a Cambridge Audio azur phono pre-amp from vintage 5.0. He shipped it quickly and included the original box, packing, and documentation. Good communication before during and after the sale. The item is in beautiful shape and functions perfectly. Looking forward to trying some MC...
Back
Top Bottom