Search results

1. F

A/V Receiver/Issue

I’ll give swapping out cables a try. I have a 4K Blu-ray player and it cuts out and displays the static a lot on its home screen (never during playback). I did wiggle the cables around and it now does it less... just kind of figured that “high-speed” hdmi cables would be above this kind of issue.
  2. F

A/V Receiver/Issue

Hi all, I recently upgraded pretty much everything in my a/v set up; new tv, a/v receiver, etc., and I’ve been having a weird issue with my tv/ receiver. Right now, I have an Onkyo TX-NR676 with Monster brand HDMI cables running into a TCL 6 series 55” UHD tv. Now, it works just fine 98% of the...
  3. F

Denon DP 300F Belt Driven Turntable

I've used mine a few times. My only problem is after playing a 7" (I cued it up myself) when it went to return, it didn't pick up the arm and scratched its way back to the rest. What the hell?
  4. F

It's coming from Turntable Labs so I'd -assume- there is some kind of warranty support. But, it's an assumption and I can be wrong. The RCA cables shouldn't be too much of a problem. I have my pioneer receiver pretty close to the TT set up, and even so, I could buy some extensions for cheap. A...
  5. F

Hey everyone, relatively new here. I mostly lurk around looking for reviews of hardware (that I can understand) and after reading a few pages, it sounds like this is a very well-liked turntable. I've been looking into it as I've only ever bought vintage and have been thoroughly burned or...
Back
Top Bottom