Search results

1. H

Marantz NA-8005 FLAC read error by using App

I use the Marantz App to play the FLAC files stored in my NAS but always fail with file formal error prompted. The AAC and WAV files are fine to play. But I can play the same FLAC files via the Marantz remote control. Any clue please?
  2. H

MA7900-Use Network Media Player on Built-in DAC

Thanks for all the advices. Any idea how can I up-sampling the coaxial or optical input signal. I can do it on the USB input but not sure how can I do this on other digital inputs. Thanks again.
  3. H

But it appears from the manual that only the USB-in can use the built-in DAC. Do I miss something? If so, I need to find a device with a USB digital-out? I like the Marantz NA7004 but it does not come with a USB-out.
  4. H

Any suggestion which NMP can do above please?
  5. H

MA7900 vs. Luxman 505ux / or 550ax

Could your share with us about your setup environment such as room size, speakers position, etc. please?
  6. H

Issues with Integrated 7900 - built in DAC

Did you know you can upsample your music to the highest rate by simple settings in the Mac desktop / notebook. Besides, I find the Audirvana Plus is a very good player for my MA7900 although it is not free.
  7. H

Photos of a Mix of Older and Newer Mac Gear

Great pics! One point - should the front speakers put forward to the front a bit for better sound effect?
  8. H

MA7900 - the reasons I opted for it

I received a PM and was asked my rationale behind to purchase the MA7900. In this respect, I would like to share my personal experience to the community. Having decided to setup my dedicated Hi-Fi room in addition to my home theatre (Marantz SR7005 + Boss Acoustimass System + KEF 104/2), I...
  9. H

Want to know what speakers you are using for your McIntosh Gear

My final Decision At last, I paired my MA7900 with Focal Aria 936. I love the clarity and the piano sound. Look forward to hearing the difference after break-in. P.S. Can anyone share with me what is physics behind the break-in process?
  10. H

NEW OWNERS of McIntosh

I thought this thread was about us, the gear owners.:-)
  11. H

New McIntosh C2500

How we can tell the different DACs inside the gears please? Any identifications?
  12. H

How good is the onboard DAC in the C48?

Same occasional reboot here for my MA7900 USB input.
  13. H

You guys are wonderful and helpful. There were more than 20 replies in less than 24 hours! I will audition some suggestions to make up my mind. No one uses Tannoy? @Gongli, I love KEF too. My KEFs are dying as the donuts and diaphragms are wearing out. They are more than 20 years old and I...
  14. H

I plan to upgrade my KEF 104/2 speakers hooking up my MA7900 shortly and would like to know what brand of speakers are being used by our fellow members. Thanks a lot for your help.
  15. H

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

I got a MA7900 for a month or so and like it very much so far.
Back
Top Bottom