Search results

1. J

Recommended Cd player for MA6500?

I am using a Sony S9000ES which was a hand-me down. I think it sounds great IMO.
  2. J

My MC2105 arrives!

nice! I have the c28 pre amp, an mr77 tuner, and 2 bi-amped 2105. I LOVE this rig! :banana:
  3. J

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

wstrictlan1 klipsch sound great with mcintosh gear imo. WOW , KLIPSCH p39f $10,000 PER SPEAKER!:banana:
  4. J

nice gear and nice fish tank/fish. Spooky having a huge fish tank near your high end audio gear. :no:
  5. J

McIntosh Branded power tubes vs GE 6L6GC

I use RCA 7581A in my guitar amps. They are military grade tubes and sound outstanding. However, I don't know how to go about re-biasing your Mcintosh amp, so you may want to learn how to bias your amp before tube rolling your power tubes. Also might want to check out the RCA 5751 Command...
  6. J

Mcintosh tuners - Way overrated?

I wouldn't say the tuners are over rated I have an MR 77 and it is outstanding. It is dead quiet which is something I cannot say about my newer gear. plus I am only using a cheap di-pole 300 ohm.
  7. J

more new gear I just picked up a Sony DA5ES receiver , a Sony dvp-7700, a Sony dvp-7000 and 2 Sony dvp-ns755v, a sony dvp-s530d, a sony dvp-ex777es , a yamaha rx-459 receiver , a sony 26' lcd tv, 2 nu vision lcd tv's a box full of monster and proflex interconnects rca, coaxial and optical...
  8. J

Sony s9000es just added a mint Sony S9000ES dvd/cd/sacd player to my mcintosh rig. I also upgraded all my interconnects from standard el cheap o's to ProFlex rca cables. How do the ProFlex rca cables compare to Monster rca cables?
  9. J

bi-amped 2300's Wow, that is massive power. I don't know if you are familiar with Kenrick sound but I've really been enjoying the videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/hosoken007?feature=watch
  10. J

Thank you I know my speakers are not the greatest but they are not bad for the money. I bought the speakers for half price on black friday at best buy. I like the fact that I can bi-amp them with the 2105's and they actually beat out my vandersteen 1c speakers.
  11. J

Audiophile Home Theater room

here is my HT room yamaha rx-a1020 reciever , vandersteen 1c x 4 , boston acoustic center and rears , klipsch sub, panasonic 50' plasma. sometimes I swap the boston rears with signet SL 260 or side speakers the sansui sp-2000 and move the 2nd pair of vandersteen 1c to the rears.
  12. J

C33 Update Project 2013

I love the pictures but I would really love before and after video/audio clips.
  13. J

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

my yamaha rig yamaha rx-A1020 , 4 vandersteen 1c , 2 sansui sp-2000 , klipsch sub , boston acoustic center speaker , panasonic ut50 50' plasma , ps3 , apple t.v..
  14. J

my McIntosh rig I have a c28 pre amp, mr77 tuner and two mc2105 power amps. Speakers are Klipsch kf28 bi-amped to the two 2105's. p.s. this is my first post, so hello everyone!
Back
Top Bottom