Search results

1. berp269

CX-1000 button replacement

Nice job.....!!!! I love it :banana::banana::banana:
  2. berp269

Next restoration: Yamaha PC2602M

Excellent....!!! It would be of great help for me to make some inquiries in Spanish about the MX-1000 and the replacements for its repair. Can I bother you with a private message?
  3. berp269

Thank you I appreciate your reply amr2....!!!! Do you have a blog where you describe the repair of the MX-1000?
  4. berp269

Hello amr2. Amazing work.....!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon: I recently lost the heart of my HiFi, my beloved Yamaha MX-1000. As I prepare for repair, a pc2602m appeared on the way. It is about 1,300 km from my house so it will be a blind purchase in terms of sound. In your opinion, what can I...
  5. berp269

Yamaha MX1000

6. berp269

Yamaha CX-1000U Preamp Refurbish Project

Dear John, I am indebted to you... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
  7. berp269

Still here: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/cx-1000-button-replacement.609615/page-2 :beerchug:
  8. berp269

Hi Rottalpha master. Do you remind me of the CX-1000 button replacement thread? Thanks for the link, I've been looking for something like this for a long time ... I think it's a question of buying and trying .... !!!!
  9. berp269

Hi. I have the same problem on my CX1000. I made a part replacement with my son's 3D printer but the results were not satisfactory. It worked for a while, in which I was very happy but, later it failed again..... Certainly replicating this gear proved challenging.....!!!!
  10. berp269

Yes RayN. iT's an old thread ... But I'm still right here. :banana::banana::banana::banana: I don't abandon the fight. In ebay I found a possible donor: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-RX-1130-RS-RECEIVER-THE-BIG-RARE-BEAST-CLEAN-JAPAN-SMOKE-FREE/123833835712 The Color is not the same I know...
  11. berp269

dino74 Good idea of rottalpha. I followed his advice a while ago and found on ebay a front plate that had the same power and imput buttons. I asked the measurements of the buttons and they match. Unfortunately the seller does not ship outside the US so I lost the opportunity. Now I'm following...
  12. berp269

Thanks for your answer. I think I finally do something with my own hands. If I achieve something decent, I'll upload images
  13. berp269

Hello rottalpha. I recently bought a CX1000 with the same problem. Could you fix them? Thanks in advance from Argentina.
Back
Top Bottom