Search results

1. jobrewer1983

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yea I love willin as well. Great song!
  2. jobrewer1983

I miss her, I grew up on the Judds. :-/ their Christmas album is hands down the best Christmas album of all time in my book. It’s just perfect. It is a perfect work of music. From track listing to guitar work to vocals it’s truly fantastic:)
  3. jobrewer1983

@KrautNotRice Where you been man? Hope you have been doing well. Kraut built this plinth for my PL-41 a few years ago. One of my favorite tables. The pioneer PL-41. I’ve got a 61 as well but the 41 with custom plinth is just so much fun.
  4. jobrewer1983

Dumb Question - Converting an integrated mono amp to a power amp?

I do have the original but it’s bent, the shipping really took a toll on it.
  5. jobrewer1983

I was going to BBQ some burgers tonight but I’m to tired and hot, I’m just gonna make a sandwich and call it a day
  6. jobrewer1983

Non-Conductive Board for Binding posts and Speaker Terminals? Delrin??

That is way to funny, @Ben LaVigna texted me the same recommendation. I will be using the Pomona ones. I will order them today!
  7. jobrewer1983

I had no issues cutting it, i used a 5" Milwaukee fine finish blade, no melting at all. Nice clean cut too. Its just got some flex to it, the G10 is just a superior material.
  8. jobrewer1983

Have any links to the stuff? Would like to check that out!
  9. jobrewer1983

So i am having a hard time finding the can cap, I do want to have one there though. My idea was to mount a 30/30uF on top, and a 15/15uF on the inside. Or I may reach out to Hayseed Hamfest and see what they would charge to build me one. I used them for my HF-14s they seem to be good quality.
  10. jobrewer1983

@gadget73 & @mrwood200 Hopefully this works, I was able to scan the service manual, not sure this will work but hear we go. I can take a screen shot if needed.
  11. jobrewer1983

That is a beautiful stack, and i really like the wood shelf! Looks great!
  12. jobrewer1983

That cat did not look to scared or anything lol he was like "Damn it again". LOL
  13. jobrewer1983

They came out good too, they had some heat to them tho. I love wings, need to make those again soon!
  14. jobrewer1983

Wow that’s a nice deck!
  15. jobrewer1983

Slow cooking some wings on low for an hour or so. :)
  16. jobrewer1983

It was in the 80s today; not bad at all, but working on hot metal doors with hot brass hardware, and sitting in hot traffic for 4+ hours can make that 80 feel like 100. Don’t get me wrong I love my job, I truly love my job I’ve told my boss he pays me for a hobby many times, the start of the...
  17. jobrewer1983

Wife is out of town on a work trip, it’s hot out so I didn’t feel like cooking inside so decided to BBQ some chicken wings. Long day at work, and the heat made the day just feel miserable. Just has a way of making you beat. Picked up a new beer after work. Farmers brewing company, new to me...
  18. jobrewer1983

Right and I’m not looking for amazing, I’m looking for functional, and I didn’t even think about that, you are absolutely correct the 6F6 tubes are substantially cheaper. I think I’m gonna stick with the stock config and just convert it to a power amp. I’ll post the BOM list that way if I mess...
  19. jobrewer1983

Ikd man this stuff is a 1/4” thick, it’s fine and will work but it’s not what I was looking for. The G-10 is actually a lot stronger and doesn’t flex. I didn’t know G-10 (used in a lot of knives) was the same stuff. I didn’t know what the “G” was, and thanks to Avonic now I do. If you have ever...
  20. jobrewer1983

It cuts fine but it’s to flimsy for what I want it for. No good.
  21. jobrewer1983

I will use a nice post, something of quality
  22. jobrewer1983

I just ordered a 2 foot by 2 foot by 1/8th in brown to match the original wood board color. Not sure how to cut this stuff yet, but I do have a finish blade on one of my circular saws and I have a few different cut off bits for my rotary tool also have the router attachment so one way or another...
  23. jobrewer1983

I have been searching for the name of that stuff for days!! That is exactly what I need to know! It’s like pulling teeth to find that stuff. Thank you Avonic! I truly appreciate it!
  24. jobrewer1983

Well thank you for the help, and the mark up I really appreciate the info. I do hope to find a 2nd one one day and make the same changes. For now I’d like to get this one going. So this is what I do with the mono amps ^^ I run a stereo to mono Summ so I can run both L&R to the amp and I...
Back
Top Bottom