Search results

1. zem

#1 song that flushes out the charactaristics of your speakers?

Time - Pink Floyd -- Dark Side of the Moon ...
  2. zem

Radio Shack Monster Speakers??

do0D -- what he said! :thmbsp:
  3. zem

All I’ve got is 11 inches.

Anyone remember the Sony Micro Series amp, tuner, cassette deck from the late 70's? It had that kewl close-n-play turntable ... :D
  4. zem

Is The Cassette A "Dead" Format

Process please!
  5. zem

Part 'em out? Or not?

It breaks my heart -- to be honest ... :cry:
  6. zem

Part 'em out? Or not?

Jeesh -- this is a hard one. I am the proud owner of a pair of HPM-100's which I got from my brother (for free) who was the original owner. When I received them, I found the woofers were leaking fluid ... I bought a pair of woofers from someone on this forum -- cannot recall whom -- and...
  7. zem

anyone heard this crap?

You don't suppose that this is all a result of us becoming "geezers" do you?
  8. zem

Songs ruined by commercials

Jeesh -- this thread is making me VERY glad that I don't watch TV! :D
  9. zem

AU-717 Owners Manual etc....

I have three AU-717's -- but only one is in good working order right now - I haven't even given any thought to the switch in the back though ...
  10. zem

I made my $75 HPM-100's look better :)

I've had mine up and running daily -- along side a pair of Celestion Ditton 25's -- the HPM 100's still sound so much better ...
  11. zem

Sansui database - Update

My own additions -- this is what I have in the house right now: 228031929 -AU 717 218110636 - TU 517 587190242 - SC 2110 645040889 - RG 900R 847091954 - TU 217 838070049 - AU 217
  12. zem

What is the first album (music) you heard on a high-end audio system?

Okay -- in response to my own question: The first album I heard was Styx's "The Grand Illusion" on vynil. It was 1977 -- and it was playing on my brother's then "new" stereo -- which consisted of a Sony 3300 turntable, his Panasonic 165 wpc receiver and a pair of HPM 100's. As an...
  13. zem

What is the first album (music) you heard on a high-end audio system?

What is the first album (music) you heard on a high-end audio system? Did it make you go "Wow"? Do you own a copy of it? Do you still listen to it? If so, how often.
  14. zem

G-22000 on epay

Ah -- the mother of all receivers ... Any takers on what it will finally go for?
  15. zem

Purchased them HPM-100's

Heh -- I would -- but the shipping would be a bitch ... :D
  16. zem

Purchased them HPM-100's

Hmmmmm .... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3087522360&category=14993&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3087806616&category=14993&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1...
  17. zem

True Audio Karma

Nice find. Okay -- from now on, I'm checking EVERY abandoned bar building, and thrift shop I walk past! Jebus!
  18. zem

Another BA-5000 Coming to E-Pay

Really?!?!?! Where in Canada Fred?
  19. zem

True Audio Karma

WE must be talking to the same guy ... :D
  20. zem

True Audio Karma

Dagnabit! How the HELL does this happen? When will the insanity end? PS: Im JEALOUS as HELL! :D
  21. zem

Ba - 2000, Ca-2000

Re: Value Thanks!
  22. zem

Purchased them HPM-100's

They've been run on a variety of amps. My Sansui AU-717 seems to handle them the best -- although, I'm looking at a BA-2000, CA-2000 unit that's in my price range right about now ...
  23. zem

Ba - 2000, Ca-2000

Sweet -- thanks Rocky ... Now, all I need is to find out what the going rate for these units are ...
  24. zem

Purchased them HPM-100's

Sweetness Bolly! As you may recall, I inherited a pair of these beauties from my brother a short while ago. With the help of Bully, I managed to replace the woofers and these babies just rattle the paintwork with clairty and range that I still cannot believe! I'm not sure MY living room...
  25. zem

Ba - 2000, Ca-2000

Okay you guys, I need some quick specs on these two pieces ASAP. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom