Search results

1. P

New piece + speakers

Came across an estate sale right when doors were opening today and came home with a couple new items. I am quite excited but haven't yet had the time to set it all up and see how it sounds. A near mint MX110 Z and a pair of Klipsch Heresy speakers...also in excellent condition, foam looks brand...
  2. P

C2200 broken faceplate project

Hello all, This is a part 2 of a recent post I had regarding a C2200 I obtained that showed up with a shattered glass faceplate. http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=604626 I was able to purchase the glass online from AC and it came promptly and in bullet-proof shipping...
  3. P

C 2200 disaster

So, I sat in my front room yesterday afternoon making sure I didn't miss our elusive UPS driver again. I had my C2200 coming and couldn't wait to take her out, dust her off and pair her up with my MC275 I just got. unfortunately this was not going to be my destiny....I took her out of the box...
  4. P

mc275 c2200

Ok, I just got into the Mac tube scene here recently and (un)fortunately there is no turning back for me! I just had the opportunity to get a good deal...now that I received the product, a GREAT deal on a C2200 and an mc275 II. This gentleman is the 2nd owner of the preamp. And his father...
  5. P

Mc30 and MX110 thank you!

Hello all, I recently made my first step into the world of vintage HiFi and wanted to introduce myself to the community. Firstly, you may or may not be privy to how much this board helps aspiring music lovers like myself. After falling in love with the McIntosh brand several years ago while...
Back
Top Bottom