Search results

1. G

tech in North New Jersey

my old Sound Valves preamp just lost its right channel. would anyone share their tech in north jersey? thanks
  2. G

Tweeter L-Pad replacement question

8 ohm L-Pad 30 Watt RMS Hi, I joined AK recently. I have a pair of Snell Ciiis. The right speaker tweeter was on and off for a while. I don't know much at all about electronics. After reading one of the threads on AK that pointed out that some old speakers have L-Pad issues, I built enough...
  3. G

Help with Snell Ciiis

Hi, I joined AK recently. I have a pair of Snell Ciiis. The right speaker tweeter was on and off for a while. I don't know much at all about electronics. After reading one of the threads on AK that pointed out that some old speakers have L-Pad issues, I built enough courage to open up the...
  4. G

Recapping Yamaha PF-800

Hello, AK newbie here. Decided to go analog. Bought a Yamaha PF-800 with Shure M97xE from agon a few days ago and it is now on its way. After doing some research, I am now thinking about replacing the electrolytic caps in them. Wanted to ask the veterans here if: 1- Is it a good idea? 2-...
Back
Top Bottom