Search results

1. evolute99

Butcher's block for a Flexy..

Wow!! so those are 2x4 butcher blocks. Also what are the lights that you used?
  2. evolute99

Pioneer SX-1250 find

E Exactly the reason I came here first!!!
  3. evolute99

Pioneer SX-1250 find

Yeah I’d be willing to drive. I’m going to check local techs and then reach out. Mattsd posts are amazing.
  4. evolute99

Post Your Top Low Budget Quality TT Carts

Where is the best place get a replacement Stylus in the US? I have several ADC QLM Markiii AT95E
  5. evolute99

Pioneer SX-1250 find

It’s seems he has been MIA since May 2017. I did come across a guy in Pueblo Colorado on EBay. Seems legit.
  6. evolute99

Pioneer SX-1250 find

Yeah I hooked up it as a regular part of my system the last couple days. Yesterday it got a workout. Everything seems fine. Just some scratchiness on the volume. The Aux and Phono and the FM sound fantastic. I live in Mid Missouri so I’m hoping someone in the KC or Columbia area has some...
  7. evolute99

Pioneer SX-1250 find

Well I have a slightly amazing story that I would like to share. I'm also looking for advice on if I should have it refurbished etc. So I love vintage audio and have been gradually upgrading my components as I find them or get lucky with a purchase. So recently, I hit the mother-load. A local...
  8. BDBA9E12-076F-4F22-B1AF-9AEF915715DD

BDBA9E12-076F-4F22-B1AF-9AEF915715DD

9. 4AEB44E6-0FB9-4318-B514-7C3A7D882C3F

4AEB44E6-0FB9-4318-B514-7C3A7D882C3F

10. E951664F-60ED-4F87-A7F9-F6F795E352A1

E951664F-60ED-4F87-A7F9-F6F795E352A1

11. evolute99

Marc Morin - Rest In Peace Our Friend

RIP Marc. I came here for his advice and will come him for his remembrance.
  12. evolute99

Foobar2000 Support Group

is there a good foobar forum somewhere?
  13. evolute99

Two turntables and Microphone.

Yes. I'm just looking to play records and record audio of me talking about it. No serious DJing. I would like the sound to be good and the stream to sound good.
  14. evolute99

So if I'm following you this setup your putting together will be used completely in house correct? Are you also looking to video stream your efforts? Thank You for the detailed response. Yes I would have to get white listed to stream on any platform like Youtube/facebook. I'm not sure how to...
  15. evolute99

I want to play records. I do not want to scratch or create beats or whatever dj jazzy jeff did. I want to play records for an internet audience.
  16. evolute99

I'm hoping to do some streaming on mixcloud or some platform. I would like to spin records and FLAC files from my PC. I've seen behringers recommended. Would I need a power amp to supply the power to the mixer or is that built in. I guess I would be using the mixer as an interface for the PC...
  17. evolute99

So I want to be a DJ. However, I plan on spinning records and talking about them at home. What would your recommendations be for the following? Mixer Microphone turntables I would also like to throw files from my pc as well. Is it possible to do this for under a grand?
  18. evolute99

Kansas City Area Ping Thread

This would be a great idea. It would be nice to meet up and get know others. I need someone with some knowledge of what good speakers are.
  19. evolute99

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Deep sabbath!! Born Again
  20. evolute99

Official AR Turntable Owners Thread

I used motor oil on my top plate last night and love the way it turned out.
  21. evolute99

My 1st AR XA

Here are the photos of the inside. Also should i get rid of the gunk around the drive well? Do I need to put anything in its place?
  22. evolute99

My 1st AR XA

I still havn't purchased a gauge. I have this old AR box with a teeter-totter looking deal. It has what appears to weights 2 gram I suppose. Also, I can use motor oil for the tonearm well and the platter well per Marc. I will head to the motor oil store and do some work and get back to you guys...
  23. evolute99

My 1st AR XA

Here is a picture of the wearing out of the cable going to the tone arm.
  24. evolute99

Official AR Turntable Owners Thread

Glad to join the fray here. Just got my first AR and I’m looking to do some updates.
  25. evolute99

My 1st AR XA

I will open it up tomorrow. Damn this thing sounds so good. Should I strip the top metal piece or just paint over it? I like the speckles. I think it would look good with a flat black. I have no idea about the tonearm. It seems to be very weak. This thing also skips when I take one step.
Back
Top Bottom