Search results

1. L

Placement of JBL 4344 mkII

In my country, JBL 4344's price is always more expensive than JBL L300's price. JBL 4344: You listen with your mind JBL L300: You listen with your heart both are excellent. Congrats
  2. L

Placement of JBL 4344 mkII

"LIVING ROOM: 4344 mkII/C-280/P-800/DP-60/LP-12 BEDROOM: L150 (+ L250)/CR-3020/TD-126 Centennial KITCHEN: L50/PM-84 mkII/2235b (tuner)/CD-63 K.I" You are a true fan of JBL speaker. :)
  3. L

Vintage Cerwin-Vega - Any Good Ones?

I have a set of Serwin Vega S-2EE however I have never seen a pair like that where I am living in oder to share experience.
  4. L

Speakers for Luxman 5L15

I also have a Luxman amp, Pow 5M21 & Pre 5C50. I think Luxman amp extremely suit with JBL speaker.
  5. L

Cerwin Vega S1

I also have a pair of Serwin Vega, it's Serwin S-2EE, I had heard with the speaker until last year I decided to upgrade its crossover, a master of speakers in Vietnam made a new crossover for it. Since using the new crossover the sound has markedly improved. I am playing with Pow Luxman 5M21 &...
  6. L

Music is a tonic to the saddened soul

Music is a tonic to the saddened soul
  7. L

Flac It website.

I always download from: http://www.hdvietnam.com/diendan/184-nhac-quoc-te/ In the website has many collections, most of the files are NRG, PLAC, WAV.. , you can freely download. I burn on Phono R - Mitsubishi CD by Plextorwriter. The sound is so good
  8. L

Pioneer PD-73 CD player repairs

I think the problem relate with its laser, in my country, Vietnam, finding the laser replaces for Pionneer CD is very difficult only a way takes laser from other cd to replaces however this way is very expensive so we always try to repair it. you should refer thread and hope you can solve your...
  9. L

Pioneer Dates of Manufacture

My Pioneer: PD1003542 I was made in April, 1995. Thanks for your information.
  10. L

Pioneer PD-73 CD player repairs

I'm using a Pioneer PD - T07S CD so I have a litter experience about Pioneer CD player, can you particularly describle the cd situation, ex. does not open and close or does not read cd.... May be i can help you.
  11. L

Ampli Marantz PM 95, Speaker Serwin Vega S2EE, CDP Sony X77es

Hi all, I'm from Hanoi, Vietnam I bought Marantz PM95 and CDP Sony x77es from Japan and speaker Serwin Vega s2ee from USA I tried play Marantz in class A and class AB with Serwin Vega s2ee, however i heard not different Pleased help me know why donot different between Class A and...
Back
Top Bottom