Search results

1. zr1gary

Moved to Montana and now 'off the grid' most of the time...

Moved to Montana and now 'off the grid' most of the time...
  2. zr1gary

"rustnrot", Great Transaction

I just came back to AK after a 'medical leave' and wanted to find a good 'starter' tube amp. Well, first I'll say that the response from fellow AKrs was great and thanks. I ended up getting a beautiful amp from 'rustnrot'. Tom gave me a nice price for a great amp. Packed it 'bullet-proof' and...
  3. zr1gary

Dolly...The DIY tube amp ???

:yes::yes::yes:
  4. zr1gary

All this talk of fruitcake and Dolly has made me hungry....pretty sure we have some in our freezer too....:) Nate...I'm heading to Barter Town....thanks for the memories and take care guys!
  5. zr1gary

Dolly...HELP That 'gary' in the original post was me.....:D I REALLLLLLY want Dolly back....or a twin.....:thmbsp: I have been off-line for too long from AK with some medical issues...seems that things on me are wearing out after age 65...... If anyone has a suggestion on where to get...
  6. zr1gary

emmvette...Great Guy and Good taste in cars too...

Thanks Eric for buying the McIntosh 'Combo'....we hope you enjoy it as we did. gary
  7. zr1gary

Holy Cow....MN...

Agree...I looked closer.... Wonder if it is an AK'rs stash?
  8. zr1gary

Holy Cow....MN...

Saw this today...NOT MINE...nor anyone's I know....but looks interesting http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/ele/2378367314.html
  9. zr1gary

zr1gary delivers!!

I was hoping you would like it too!!! :)
  10. zr1gary

Z are 1 fine AKer

Roger...always glad when something arrives in the same shape as when it shipped from me...I do my best to pack as well as possible....Thanks for a great transaction!
  11. zr1gary

zr1gary delivers!!

Dan Thanks for the purchase and VERY glad all arrived well!!
  12. zr1gary

clarkson....well done!

Perfect transaction....thanks!!!:thmbsp::thmbsp:
  13. zr1gary

Fisherdude..Thanks!

Great transaction, first class all the way!!! :thmbsp::thmbsp:
  14. zr1gary

The Official "Show Us Your Corvette" Thread

My Vette Replacement.. I've been lucky enough to own several Corvettes, including (2), 1990 ZR1s and a 1995 ZR1. No more Vettes but last year got a 2010 SS Camaro and a few weeks ago installed a Whipple Supercharger...dyno'd at 600 rwhp. Little tricky to drive, but oh so fun :yes: Here...
  15. zr1gary

JimInLhc

Paid for big box of reel to reels tapes 2 months ago....still have not arrived.Used Paypal (gift as requested by seller)...should have known better. I have sent messgaes to all three contact emails I have for seller....no replies.
  16. zr1gary

What would you buy?

Old beater? I bought a 1999 Dodge Ram 5.9, 4x4 'beater', solid, but needed tires and a few things...I use it from Nov until April, here in MN for snow...I love it! April until Nov, I park it and use my summer car...2010 Camaro SS...600 rear wheel horses, 700+ brake horsepower. Young kids see...
  17. zr1gary

Supercharging My 2010 LS3 Camaro

Not sure... How much a short block is...and not hoping to need one:no: Payments are only $189/mo, for 2 1/2 more years so not that bad:thmbsp:
  18. zr1gary

Uh..... Well, I would like to attend a car show or two this year...so 'meet & greets' may happen:yes: Ride possible...drive...not so possible unless you mean me as the driver :D I'm sure lots of people here are quite capable of driving this as well...or BETTER, than I...but since I...
  19. zr1gary

About 705 acording to my tuner, Doug Ripppie :yes:
  20. zr1gary

Final Results today.... 599.67 RWHP 531.16 RWTQ They said there is more left in it, but this is exactly what I asked for, so I'm very pleased. I'll call it 600rwhp anyway :D Of course it is raining today, here in MN...so it will be Spring before I can 'feel' how it runs!
  21. zr1gary

Think it was 11:1:scratch2: We were at 12* timing and 9 pounds of boost. These SEEM to like lots of fuel and timing in the 14/15* area:yes:
  22. zr1gary

Update... Ran dyno after Whipple, still being tuned and I should have it back tomorrow. 576rwhp was the highest of the three runs today....but we were not able to really do much in the tuning area today...had to stop for some other things.:tears: Still think we will settle in ~600 with a...
  23. zr1gary

As of 2/8/2011 http://www.mngmp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7004&page=5 :banana:
  24. zr1gary

New Camaros are on the heavy side... About 3900+ pounds. The V8s come in two engine types. If it is an auto, it is L99, and likely 330rwhp. The LS3 is manual and ~350 rwhp...so your 375 should pull them:yes: Funny thing... I raced almost every weekend(in summer) back in mid 60s, in Indiana...
Back
Top Bottom