Search results

1. DrStache

Looking at a new Rega planer 2. Any other suggestions?

Like the price point of the rega planer. Any other suggestions on turntables in this price range? I have no preference on brand, only performance for the dollar.
  2. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Thank you! I’ve heard great things about the Rega Planar as well.
  3. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

It definitely has a great sound. Absolutely no complaints with it.
  4. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

you're very welcome.
  5. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Here is a picture of the plug. I hope this helps you. I couldn’t find anywhere where it says 2.1 or 2.5mm. Sorry.
  6. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Im in Florida on vacation until Sunday evening. I will answer this when I get back home if no one else does before.
  7. DrStache

Shout out to Markshan

He bundled a bunch of records together for me and I’m extremely pleased. All the records come cleaned and sound fantastic!! Just a wonderful guy to deal with.
  8. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Oh and the MT-2 sounds excellent. It’s pretty sexy too.
  9. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

You have an impressive amount of McIntosh gear. Wow.
  10. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Very nice setup you have!
  11. DrStache

I want vintage. I want pretty wood plinth. Go.

I have a beautiful Pioneer PL-50A. A shame you’re in Missouri. It’s really a great sounding and pretty close to mint turntable.
  12. DrStache

Are Klipsch KG4 speakers a good match with Pioneer SX 780?

I’ve had an SX-780 and as I recall, the 780 sounded good with just about everything I had. The entire Pioneer SX line was great.
  13. DrStache

KG4’s ?

KG4’s are much like the 4.2’s. They would do amazing with the Crites diaphragms and crossovers.
  14. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

I went ahead and ordered an MT-2 from Audio Classic. It is supposed to be here Tuesday. I’ve had excellent service with those guys so just went ahead and got what I wanted. I’ll post results when I have it in my hands.
  15. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Well, I guess I’ll be the first, lol. I’ll update as I go.
  16. DrStache

Audioclassics

Yep. I recently got a MA6300 from them and it looks as though it is mint. It is even better than I expected. I was so pleased I purchased an MT-2 turntable from them today. Derrick is who I dealt with and he couldn’t have been more helpful.
  17. DrStache

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Well, I’ve been tinkering around with different gear for a long time. I finally decided to take the plunge and buy gear that will stand the test of time. It’s not the highest end McIntosh gear out there but to my ears, it’s all I could ever ask for. I have a McIntosh MA6300 and I have a MT2...
  18. DrStache

Cornwalls 1.5’s???

Owner decided not to sell them. I hate striking out.
  19. DrStache

McIntosh MT-2 turntable?

Does anyone that may own one have any thoughts on this table? I recently purchased my first McIntosh Integrated Amp and trying to get real feedback on the MT-2. It’s priced right for me and looks quite beautiful.
  20. DrStache

My little slice of heaven

Hopefully in another couple months it’ll have a McIntosh turntable sitting where the Pioneer is.
  21. DrStache

It’s in the dining room so it sees the living room. I’ll post a shot of that when we get back home. Thanks everyone
  22. DrStache

McIntosh MA6300, Klipsch R820F’s and Pioneer PL-50A
  23. DrStache

Is this normal for a tube to get this hot on Fisher 400?

I swapped the tube out and the new tube started doing the same thing. Definitely not a tube issue.
  24. DrStache

Honestly that could have been my issue. We just moved so I had the Fisher h hooked for about a month. I didn’t even realize I had the speakers hooked up like this until you pointed out. A dumb mistake on my part. None the less, I’ve gotten several years of beautiful playback out of it since...
  25. DrStache

Yeah I think he did a long time ago. I swapped tubes and the red plating did not follow the tube so it has something to do with that particular socket. I dropped it off at a place in Atlanta to be serviced again.
Back
Top Bottom