Search results

1. Ronald.C

Sansui in movie star is born 1976 version.

Would it be a Sansui AU-20000, a TU-9900 and an SR-737 that appear in the 1976 star is born movie?
  2. Ronald.C

Another AU-9500 with static sound on the left channel!

So today my Sansui AU-9500 presented the same symptom of some Forum friends. The left channel when heated, did not notice the problem with it cold, began to make noises that look like the sound of static. I cleaned all the potentiometers, the left channel driver board and the F2006 board with...
  3. Ronald.C

TU-666 vs TU-7500.

Recently I bought a Sansui AU-9500 and now came the opportunity to buy a TU-7500. I already have an extremely beautiful TU-666, is the TU-7500 so much better than my TU-666?
  4. Ronald.C

What is the meaning of the acronyms AU, G, BA and CA of Sansui?

Could anyone instruct me on the meaning of the acronyms of the Sansui?
  5. Ronald.C

New toy! Sansui AU-9500

I decided to take the risk, I bought a Sansui AU-9500 with a few problems: 1- It runs directly, without the protection fuse. I'll fix it as soon as the integrated one arrives! 2- It has a damage in the aluminum frame. This is probably not fixed. 3. I'm missing the pilot light finish, I'm...
  6. Ronald.C

Best Amplifier/Receiver for wharfedale's E-70 and JBL4430.

Hey guys, which of these options do you think is the best option to go with a pair of Wharfedale's E-70 and a pair of JBL4430?
  7. Ronald.C

What is the best choice?

I am about to sell my Sansui G-22,000 for financial matters, a shame! Now I'm looking for an amplifier and pre, an integrated or even a receiver, as long as it's vintage (70's 80's) but that has punchy and full bass and that is detailed as my sansui. Some options I have here in Brazil: 1-...
  8. Ronald.C

Marantz Nd 8006?

Marantz ND 8006, has anyone heard? Would it be a good upgrade for my Arcam cd37? I found it interesting that it has variable audio outputs!
  9. Ronald.C

Best sound receiver!

Which of these receivers has the best sound (strong basses, sweet and treble midtones that do not irritate)? 1- Marantz 2385 2- Pioneer Sx-1980 3- Sansui AU- 9500 ( I know this is an integrated but these are the options I have to replace my Sansui G-22.000 )
  10. Ronald.C

Marantz 2385 sound like?

Could someone tell me what the sound of Marantz 2385 is compared to Sansui 9090db? Currently I have a rare Sansui G-22,000 which is very beautiful and well built but the sound ... no big deal! I find the sound flat on the bass and strident on the highs! I miss my old 9090db, at the same time I...
  11. Ronald.C

Sansui AU-9500 or Marantz 2385?

Hi friends, I have one big question: I have a Sansui G-22,000 in excellent condition and working perfectly, however I wanted to experience a sound different from his, a sound with more present bass and no annoying treble like his, a less flat sound! There was an opportunity to buy one of these...
  12. Ronald.C

Little help with cables !!!

Good night, everyone, I need a hand! I have a Sansui G-22,000 and wanted to know which brand / model of interconnect cable to connect the preamplifier to the amplifier. I have three different brands with me: 1- KimberCable Select KS-1016; 2- MonsterCable interlink 300: 3- Original Nakamichi...
  13. Ronald.C

Sansui AU-9500 matched with Wharfedales E-70?

Good afternoon fellows, I wonder if a Sansui AU-9500 would be a good match for the E70 wharfedale. Currently the Wharfedale are playing along with a Sansui G-22,000 but I think they get a bit too strident for my taste, I wanted a more warm sound, and I think the AU-9500 will give me more tone...
  14. Ronald.C

Sansui G-22.000 protection issue ( red led don't flash )

Good morning, I have a strange problem with my G-22,000. When I turn it on I sometimes the protection works normally and the led flashes about 10 sec, sometimes the LED flashes 4 sec, and sometimes it does not blink and the sound comes instantly without delay, causing a ploc on the speakers!
  15. Ronald.C

I should or not change the capacitors?

Good afternoon fellow, my Sansui G-22000 is still with the capacitors all original and apparently in good condition, are not stews and not vazando.But I'm considering making the switch capacitor due to lifetime deles.I make a quick video with my phone and would like the owners Sansui G-22.000...
  16. Ronald.C

Antenna connection

hi guys, I have a question: what is the proper way to connect this three-wire antenna on my Sansui G-22000?
  17. Ronald.C

Sansui G 22.000 FM antenna 300ohm

Good evening fellow, could anyone tell me if this connection is correct?:scratch2:
  18. Ronald.C

G 22.000 First Video

http://youtu.be/qaLGBD6G3a0
  19. Ronald.C

Wharfedale E70 capacitors change!

Hi guys, I need the help of experts, one of the drivers of a wharfedale E 70, more precisely the tweeter was very weak suddenly, the sound but very weak. I tested the driver and he's ok, I think the problem must be in the crossover, but I do not know where to start !!! Maybe start by capacitors...
  20. Ronald.C

Wharfedale E 70 HELP!!!!!!

Hi guys, I need the help of experts, one of the drivers of a wharfedale E 70, more precisely the tweeter was very weak suddenly, the sound but very weak. I tested the driver and he's ok, I think the problem must be in the crossover, but I do not know where to start !!! Maybe start by capacitors...
  21. Ronald.C

Help with my G 22.000

A few days ago I bought a Sansui G 22,000 and noticed the fan starts running when I call the Receiver.O unit is in new condition, do not worry, no hiss or anything, I just like to go back to the original and do fan again be driven by the thermostat, is this possible?:scratch2:
  22. Ronald.C

Who said that in Brazil has no UFO's? BIG G 22,000 coming home !!!

:banana:am very happy with my new toy, it's a real beast to scare me with such power !!! And as incredible as it may seem I do not feel any regrets having sold a new integrated and respected and renowned brand to purchase this so rare receiver, another happy owner that exhibits an smile from ear...
  23. Ronald.C

Amplifier advice for a Wharfedale E70

Good evening fellows, already posted this my doubt sometimes, but now I have the opportunity to purchase one of these amplifiers, is actually a receiver and the other an integrated !!! - Sansui AU 9500; - Sansui G 22,000. I love the sound of my Sansui 9090DB, like the strong bass and warm...
  24. Ronald.C

Rotel RX-1603

Good evening friends, someone could tell me more about how it sounds this receiver? I watched some videos on youtube and found it interesting, but it would be sonically more than one Sansui G 22,000?:scratch2:
  25. Ronald.C

MR-77 vs MR-74

Good evening friends, has become possible to buy one of these tuner: - MR-77; - MR-74 What would be the best?:music:
Back
Top Bottom