Search results

1. E

DIY using a ICEPOWER 1000ASP

Does anyone have experience with making an amplifier using a ICEPOWER 1000ASP? Some YouTubers claim the finished product is worth 10X the cost
  2. E

Does an NAD T785 have enough power to drive a pair of Dahlquist DQ10?

Does an NAD T785 have enough power to drive a Dahlquist DQ10 well? If not, can I add a Hafler DH 200 on one of the channels?
  3. E

omnidirectional speakers

Are there any omnidirectional speakers that have high end sound? If so, which ones? Are there any inexpensive sleepers in this group?
  4. E

I have a pair of dcm timewindow 3's Which is left and right. Now the DCM logo is on the inside...

I have a pair of dcm timewindow 3's Which is left and right. Now the DCM logo is on the inside of each speaker. Is this correct?
  5. E

Phase Linear:Power Amplifier, #400 - Series Two- Preamplifier, #4000 - Series Two- FM Tuner...

Phase Linear:Power Amplifier, #400 - Series Two- Preamplifier, #4000 - Series Two- FM Tuner, #5000 all for $850. Good buy?
  6. E

Has anyone tried a pair of DCM timewindows 3 up front and a pair of KEF LS50's on the sides...

Has anyone tried a pair of DCM timewindows 3 up front and a pair of KEF LS50's on the sides? Great soundstage a little muddy in bass
  7. E

How much power for Aeriusi in cathedral ceiling room

Is it worth the cost of the upgrade (about $900+)?
  8. E

I have a Hsu subwoofer. Would that do it? How about using a surround sound receiver and two signet speakers as the rear? I also have a Hafler DH200 amp and an Aragon preamp. How about if I biamped with two DH200 amps?
  9. E

I have a pair of Aeriusi speakers that are now in a high vaulted room. They are being driven by an Arcam integrated amp but the sound is weak and thin. Will more power help? More room treatment? Both?
  10. E

expanding the width of the sound stage

All great information. The problem I have is room geometry. The room is narrow and has a vaulted ceiling. There is a door way on each side of the room where the speakers have to be placed. There is only one feasible place for them and that is straight ahead and three feet apart. The only...
  11. E

dahlquist dq20's vs dcm timewindows 3

I have a choice between dahlquist dq20's vs dcm timewindows 3. I've never heard the dq20's but loved dq10's. Which one is the better speaker? I already have a pair of dcm timeframe 500.
  12. E

price of dcm 3 timewindows

I just purchased a pair of dcm timeframe 500 speakers and I really like them. I'm interested in getting a pair of 3's. What does the nameplate say regarding this model. What is a ball park price for a pair in good condition? I saw one set asking for $1,000. Seemed a little high.
  13. E

DCM sound stage

I just set up a pair of DCM 500 timeframes. They're being driven by a Rogue Audio Sphinx integrated amp..They sound great and the soundstage is good. Is there a way to widen the soundstage? Can the soundstage be widened to go outside the speakers? Would a set of blue tooth speakers help?
  14. E

expanding the width of the sound stage

I just set up a pair of DCM 500 timeframes. They're being driven by a Rogue Audio Sphinx integrated amp..They sound great and the soundstage is good. Is there a way to widen the soundstage? Can the soundstage be widened to go outside the speakers?
  15. E

Blue tooth for Sphinx integrated amp

Thanks, Chris, how does the chromecast work?
  16. E

Blue tooth for Sphinx integrated amp

I have a Rogue sphinx integrated amp. It has no blue tooth. Will a blue tooth adapter work to allow streaming?
  17. E

Here is a challenge for making great acoustics

I just built a wooden shed for a workshop. The walls are regular plywood. It is 8 x 12 with a rubber floor. I just bought a Concept 5.5 receiver and a Sony 400 cd player and KEF 50es speakers. What room treatment would everyone suggest to get the best sound.
  18. E

Quality of old heathkit,1971, factory wired amplifier

Anybody have experience with 1971 healthkit amplifier in perfect condition?
Back
Top Bottom