Search results

1. jd2005

BEOGRAM 1102 Support- Rotor not spinning

Hi, On my desk a BEOGRAM 1102. its motor is not spinning. I have replaced the electrolytic caps as a preventive action. this is not the issue. measuring the motor resistance I get practically zero (20 ohms). Who knows about this please and can help ? What should be measured on the drive ...
  2. jd2005

Pioneer SX-780 without a fuse board ??

Hi, I came across a faulty SX-780. When opening it and looking for the problem, I went straight to check the fuses. - Hey... !!! . Where are the fuses ? Surprise ! - No fuses ?! To my surprise ... there is no fuse board in that unit ! (Fuse Assembly Circuit Board AWR-169 or AWR-171)...
  3. jd2005

MARANTZ Model(s) 27 (Twenty Seven) - 6-button vs 7-button

Hello forum, I am very much confused ! I have two MARANTZ Model 27 for restoration - One 7-button and the other 6-button. The 6-button is / was with a dead all burned power amplifier and the 7-button is/was/ still is with dead FM-IF and hissy preamp. This is the 6-button P500 Power...
  4. jd2005

CARVER CM-1040

Hi, Asking for the forum help. I am looking for a service manual for the CARVER CM-1040 (Quite similiar is the CARVER CM-1065). It seems to be very rare in the web. Thanks for the help.
  5. jd2005

Marantz 2220B Bias Issues (and restoration)

Hi, I have fully restored a "near" junk Marantz 2220B. MARANTZ 2220B Front by jd2005 posted Sep 1, 2017 at 9:09 AM That is how it looked like when i have opened it... 40 years of dust ! MARANTZ 2220B Before 1 by jd2005 posted Sep 1, 2017 at 9:09 AM It had so many problems wherever i looked at...
  6. jd2005

Fisher 505-T MPX Stereo Seperation Issues

This is the problem Description The FISHER 505T receiver was thoroughly renovated. The FM tuner and Multiflex tuner were tuned to what looked like proper tuning ... The diagnosis was that the FM separation between the two channels was very low. Compared to other receivers, it turned out that...
  7. jd2005

Help needed with FISHER 505-T glass scale

Hi, I am new to this forum, but not new to vintage restoration :-). Hello to all. But i have done one of the ultimate mistakes, ... i tried to clean the FISHER 505-T glass scale and... the cleaning material had some solvents inside it and all of the letters and digits got smeared and were just...
Back
Top Bottom