Search results

1. F

Opinions: What is the best small inexpensive bookshelf speaker that you have heard ?

Harbeth P3ESR - Bookshelf loudspeaker - Cherry:thmbsp:
  2. F

What modern speakers to replace ADS'?

1: Firestone ILTW/Supplier, VTL Deluxe, VTL ST-50, Purple Supergravity Neutrino, RBH TS12AN/ SA200 2: Firestone Bravo/Fubar 4 Plus, Nuera 3403PP-A, Signet SL 260
  3. F

JBL 4425 air leak...

Is it related to refoaming problem
  4. F

Comment on Tyler Acoustic PD30 please

Not yet used these kind of forums
  5. F

Soundbar Ideas?

The sound bar can be centered below the television for a sound experience that is balanced. This type of placement delivers sound and picture from similar origin as the method intended by cinema engineer. • The sound bar can be placed in such a way that speakers of the bar are in perfect...
  6. F

LG Tones? I'm looking for first hand experience

http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/lg-tone-pro-bluetooth-stereo-headset/ follow this link you will get what you looking for it..
  7. F

Let's see your cans!

Thanks for showing your cans
  8. F

Need some advice on Grado

This sounds like a pretty damned good idea actually! :) Always had a soft spot for the woody's. they do look VERY VERY nice don't they?!
  9. F

Don't like Sony MDR-7506

The Bad With a coiled, pro-style cable and lack of an inline remote/microphone, some will find the 7506s less mobile-friendly than more modern headphones.
  10. F

How to decode HDMI surround sound...

Component (green, red, blue RCA cables) is video only. So from what you've described, you haven't sent any audio to your sound system. Some dvd/surround systems (especially the cheaper ones) are players only, meaning they don't have any audio inputs to connect anything else to them. In that...
  11. F

Speakers Connected to PC are Humming

Often buzzes are caused by ground loops, but if you plugged in your (battery powered) phone then there would be no return loop via the mains power supply, so it probably isn't a ground loop problem. So the most likely thing is either some form of interference getting into the speaker...
  12. F

Sony ES DVD Player Shuts Off

http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.htm... might be helpful for you best luck!!@
  13. F

2 Sets of Polk Monitor 5Jr...Which are better?

These are terrific speakers go and grab it..sounds awesome too
  14. F

JBL L series score

Pros & Cons Prons- sound quality, design, power output, easy setup, good value for money Cons- bulky/heavy
  15. F

1080 tuner section

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but all current HDTV capture cards capture only over-the-air HDTV. (possibly non-encrypted cable channels? these would be the same channels as over-the air right?) You won't be able to record from most Hi-Def cable channels anyway. You should be able to...
  16. F

Subwoofer turning into an angry metronome. Help!

it might be a some kind of capacitor issue with your subwoofer that turning into a annoying sound
  17. F

Samsung sound bar problem

It would help to know the exact model of the TV and also how you have each component connected together. At the very least you need an HDMI cable from the HDMI out on the soundbar to an HDMI IN on the TV. That will give sound if the HDMI port on the TV supports Audio Return Chanel (ARC). If...
  18. F

WOW!!! Picking A TV Is Not Easy

my suggestion is choose a tv that suites your room or house then it may be plasma, 3d, flat,
  19. F

Very small speaker advice for a project.

will do some research on it and let know for your project but need amplifier for this thing..i could workout on your little project
  20. F

Sony SS-G1

Sony SS-G1 is always been good for good sound & reflection of sound...
  21. F

Need diode for antique radio

in the USA, 1N34 diodes are probably most popular. There are also some European germanium diodes that you see in non-USA projects
  22. F

What's wrong with my W5M?

check with tubes because of due to it missing a couple tubes it will create a problem
  23. F

Computer / Music Server question

VLC player is best for any kind of video format it gives clear picture & better online support
Back
Top Bottom