Search results

1. jerryrard

Elac Miracord 50h II - Platter stuc

Ha! Thanks to all. Just got a 50H II yesterday. Speed selector was stuck on 33. Was wondering how to remove the heavy platter to make it easier to move and lube.... circlip! :)
  2. jerryrard

Sansui 9090db restoration advice

Do you have an update on what you did? I was able to get a hold of a 990db, and was thinking of replacing the main caps. It is in pristine condition but I feel that the sound may not be as clean is it originally was. Feels like may have a little distortion. There are no hums at all even at full...
  3. jerryrard

Hi. I enjoyed your Revox adventure. How are the Agora speakres? How would you rate them against...

Hi. I enjoyed your Revox adventure. How are the Agora speakres? How would you rate them against other popular speakers? Thanks!
  4. jerryrard

Onkyo Integra A-8190: Inside and out

Just got one today for $70 at a thrift shop. Same Rosewood sides. Haven't tested it yet. Can't wait to get home and try them out on my KEF 104/2.
  5. jerryrard

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Newbie here. KP-500 for the car. SX-950 for the family room.
  6. jerryrard

Sansui 331 Receiver Issues

I think I may have a problem with the rotary switch on my 331 as well. My receiver gives a popping/crackling sound even with the volume turned all the way down. I am suspecting it may be the switch or a transistor problem.
  7. jerryrard

Sansui 331 Cackles At Start Up

I have the same problem with the same receiver. Were you able to fix yours, Chaz? Would like to know how it went and what you did. Thanks!
  8. jerryrard

Noob from Columbia, Maryland

Hello AK! Been checking AK forums whenever I google something related to audio systems. Finally want to participate, learn, and contribute if I can. I grew up in the 70s and 80s... and love the music that was created in those days and the systems that played them. Did not own a high-end...
Back
Top Bottom