Search results

1. djiga

Marantz CD 63 mkII KIS or Marantz CD 6005?

Hi everyone, need some help with this tough decision, which one to pick. Opinions, experience, thoughts, tests... Thanks
  2. djiga

Cambridge Audio azur640c V2, worth upgrade?

Hello I have Denon DCD 615 CD player and i want to uprgrade to Cambridge Audio azur640c V2. Can you tell me a little about this player (Cambridge), is it good and is it worth to go for it? How much will i actually hear the difference between these two? Cambridge is 5 to 7 time more expencive...
  3. djiga

HELP, Nagaoka MP-110 anti-skating problem

Hi everyone, I hope somebody can help me with this "strange" problem. I recently bought a new cartridge (Nagaoka MP-110) and upgraded from my previous AT 95E. Everything was fine until i've noticed that some records from my collection started to skip on some places during the playback. That...
  4. djiga

NAD C521Bee or Denon DCD series CD player?

Hello everyone, i would like to hear your experiences and opinions of these two players, the NAD C521BEE and Denon DCD 920 or DCD 1420 for example (or any two from DCD series)? I was wondering if anyone had a chance to listen to the players and thus make the comparison? Bottom line, which one is...
  5. djiga

Ortofon 2M Red/Ortofon OM 10 Super/Nagaoka MP-110, what is your recommendation?

Hello everyone, i want to upgrade my turntable AKAI AP-307 (with AT-95E cartridge at the moment). I hope you can help me with your suggestions and experiences with these 3 cartridges. My record collection goes from easy listening, swing jazz, disco/funk, pop to hard/heavy metal. I cannot say i...
  6. djiga

Cartrige (protractor) setup, need help

Hello everybody, i need a little help with cartrige setup on my Akai AP-307 turntable. I already downloaded stupid protractors (Baerwald/Loefgren) from Vinylengine, tried both but no sucsess. Effective length on my Akai is 220mm, overhang 15mm and mounting distance is 205mm. Cartrige is Audio...
  7. djiga

AU-317 or AU-D33?

Hello folks, Sansui lovers, i need a little help. I have Sansui AU-D33 super feedforward system amp, but now looking forward to buy AU-317. Is that right thing to do or not, any suggestion will be helpful. Which one is better, your experience with these cool amps? Thanks.
  8. djiga

Anyone with AKAI AP-307 Turntable?

I need some help with this TT, so anyone who own's it or knows anything about it, please reply. Thanks
  9. djiga

Akai AP-307 or AKAI AP-206?

Both TT are in great condition, same price, only the 206 is black and the 307 is silver. Your recommendation, opinion, experience, anything would help. I plan to put Audio Technica AT-95E cartrige on one of those two AKAI TTs. Is that cartrige compatible whit those AKAI TTs? Thanks.
  10. djiga

Tough decision, i need some help and advice.

I am replacing my turntable (Akai AP-D33), and i have a couple of options to choose :scratch2:: Technics SL-D2 Technics SL-D3 Technics SL 1900 Akai AP-206. I would like to hear your thoughts, experiences, advices...anything to make my decision easier. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom