Search results

1. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

The deal with the Bell 3030 did not work out so I will be on the look out after all.
  2. jessbob

I love my uncles

I gave my son a set up at 14, now 16 and still listens to it everyday:)
  3. jessbob

I love my uncles

Here it is, also the box tag if it helps.
  4. jessbob

I love my uncles

Yes I do thank both of them every chance I get, I really prefer the sound of the pioneer over the breo. The breo is crystal clear and very detailed very nice sounding amp and will eventually wind up with my son when he is old enough to appreciate a piece of audio equipment like that. Please...
  5. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Thanks gadget but I have decided to not put the money into it, a friend has pointed me in a different direction.
  6. jessbob

I love my uncles

Thanks guys
  7. jessbob

I love my uncles

Hi guys just wanted to show you some stuff my uncles passed down to me :) Rega Planet 2000,Q series speakers, Brio amp still in box I will post pic and a pair of Boston Acoustic T1000s:jump:
  8. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

And this is the family
  9. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

And this is what I listen to everyday
  10. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

These are the speakers
  11. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Hi guys , I am going to take the General Electric to a repair shop and see if its worth getting it up and singing again. I am posting pics of my speakers and my everyday system, I thought you guys would like to see it. Please let me know what you think about the GE. Bob.
  12. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

My wife and I went to a thrift store that had a massive looking wooden box deal like that with huge tubes in it but im not really sure what it is? If its still there I will take a pic of it and see if its worth getting. Thank you for telling me what it is.
  13. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Radioactive forgive my ignorance but what is that mammoth thing in your post?
  14. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Good to know, thanks for the information. I haven't heard back from him, but I will let you guys know what I wind up doing.
  15. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

I own a general electric tube stereo but all it does is hum loudly threw both channels an the only thing you can hook to it is a turntable and a tape deck but only to record no play back. Its a T-3000a. If this had a aux hook up I would get it repaired and use it instead of buying/trading for a...
  16. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

I say the price is cheap but I have no idea what tube stuff goes for all I have owned is solid state.
  17. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

I am going to keep it I really like the looks of the amp that's why I would like to get it. I don't blast the music I live in a upstairs apartment, I am waiting to hear back from the guy he purchased 3 receivers from me and seems like a good person to deal with. I want to add a tube set up to my...
  18. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Its priced very cheap, supposed to work great will it run a pair of Boston Acoustics t-1000 or a pair of genesis 3s these are the speakers I own.
  19. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Thank you very much for your reply gadget73, I will hold out until I can find one. I would like to drive my parasound amp by way of a tube pre, thanks again.
  20. jessbob

Bell 3030 Tube amplifier

Hi, I was wondering if the Bell 3030 could be used as a preamp? I want to buy it but I want to use it as a preamp if possible, if not I will pass on it. Thank you for looking and any help would be greatly appreciated because I really don't have the knowledge to tell if it can be used this way...
  21. jessbob

general electric t-3000a

Hey KWB315, no not yet I haven't gotten it out of the closet to get it serviced. It has a low hum in it I want to use it for my turntable I think it would sound great. I just got my 1080 up and running so this one is next. When I figure it out or get a definite answer I will post it here. Bob.
  22. jessbob

SX-1080 What to know before diving in?

hopjohn , excellent write up I am taking my 1080 to get looked at today. Its stuck in protection mode I am not to confident it can be fixed but we will see, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to put together such a well thought out and well informative post very appreciated . Bob.
  23. jessbob

CT-F 900 help please

Thanks for the information sir. I will update as soon as I secure a motor.
  24. jessbob

CT-F 900 help please

Pulled the 900 out and found that the capstan motor is bad now to find a replacement.
  25. jessbob

CT-F 900 help please

Hi guys well I gave up on the ct-f900 and parked her in the closet, bummer. But I had a ct-f8282 in there and am using that for tape playback for now, I replaced all the belts and rubber wheel about a year ago and then got the 900 so I put the 8282 in the closet. Does not make as good a recorded...
Back
Top Bottom