Search results

1. Mantolaman

Value for Marantz 2252b w/case and Technics turntable?

Thank you, I have one that is working well. Needs one dial light, otherwise near perfect.
  2. Mantolaman

Value for Marantz 2252b w/case and Technics turntable?

So what would be the opinions today on the value of it?
  3. Mantolaman

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Love the instrumental in this one.
  4. Mantolaman

This guy deserves some more subscribers!
  5. Mantolaman

Who likes clocks, especially old ones?

Had to laugh at this. Every time I have friends or family overnight, I get this question the next morning..... How many clocks have you got? If you stay long enough, you'll get immune to it. I don't even hear them most of the time.
  6. Mantolaman

Stop what you're doing, sit down, proper your feet up, and listen to this for the next 7 minutes and 16 seconds:
  7. Mantolaman

Telefunken Allegro 5183W

Any updates on this one? I have the same unit, and starting to clean house. I'd be glad to find a good home for it.
  8. Mantolaman

Did I pick the right tube console?

Crosley Lowboy 7H3, anyone? This one has to go. Cleaning house.
  9. Mantolaman

KR-5010 won't power up

I've got one of these, works great, sounds good! Did you ever get yours up and running?
  10. Mantolaman

Let's see your cans!

Sent out for repair!
  11. Mantolaman

I am going to puke...I got scammed into selling EVERYTHING

What I see here is that you are a good, kind, thoughtful generous person. And you put others before self. What you did was done in good faith and that's what really matters in the end. You can rest assured that in time justice will occur, and in the meantime you can sleep peacefully at night...
  12. Mantolaman

Let's see your cans!

13. Mantolaman

Kundo ATO Clock circuit board diagnosis

I'm sure the magnet is there, this clock ran for quite a while and then stopped for some reason I can't figure out. And additionally, I've tried to start the clock with the tip of a screwdriver and quickly learned that it is magnetic.
  14. Mantolaman

I appreciate all the comments and I've been reading them carefully. I've tried to test the transistors with a cheap multimeter that does have a diode function, but can't seem to get any definitive results. Would the transistor have to be taken out of the circuit to test? I suspected a dirty...
  15. Mantolaman

I realize this has nothing to do with Solid State Stereo, or anything else on this forum. However, I'm sure there are very knowledgeable people here who can answer this question. I've got the circuit board out of a Kundo clock here and trying to determine if the components are good or bad. The...
  16. Mantolaman

A lot of talent here.
  17. Mantolaman

What four people would you love to have dinner with

Jesus, My Mom, Abraham Lincoln,
  18. Mantolaman

Words that were once common, now gone extinct

cash on the barrelhead
  19. Mantolaman

Greece and renewable energy.

That's good information. I've tried to look up what the setpoint might be, but haven't had any success at all. I can tell you that it's a Trane and I did not have any heat strips installed in it. I love the gas boiler for the steady even heat, and no sound at all! So far the temp has not...
  20. Mantolaman

Greece and renewable energy.

I have a separate gas boiler for heat, and had a separate AC central unit for cooling. The 1985 GE AC finally failed, and the only thing I could replace it with in my situation was a heat pump, which I did. I'm interested to see what the cost difference will be, running on a heat pump, and...
Back
Top Bottom