Search results

1. GhostDog

Pioneer "Quarts Synchro Pulse" - decal/transfer

Thanks - good catch - looked at it so much and still can't spell it right!!! Thanks Joe Anyone got any measurements?
  2. GhostDog

Pioneer "Quarts Synchro Pulse" - decal/transfer

I haven’t been able to find anyone who makes a - Quarts Synchro Pulse- replacement white decal/transfer for my Pioneer PL-570 Turntable. If anyone does please let me know where to obtain it. If not I could some help. I had my PL-570 restored to its original pristine condition. (it sound...
  3. GhostDog

Does anyone listen to modern music on vintage speakers?

Love EDM, Electronic and The Sound of SceneSat music on my CS-910A's - playing through a Pioneer SA-7700 Amp - I also stream from my I-Phone with a Bose Soundlink Mini II. Crank it up and enjoy!
  4. GhostDog

Rare, hard to find, uncommon Pioneer components

Thanks a million - I have ordered a Original New Remote Control For Pioneer CU-A013 CD and Audio System Amplifier. The remote looks like it, the buttons are the same, they both have the SR logo so the codes should be the same. Its black but that can be changed. Thanks for the information - Joe
  5. GhostDog

Picked up a hard to find Pioneer A-D5a-PM Pure Malt Amplifier - 100V X160W - works perfectly and looks pristine. I am looking for any information manuals (PDF's) - operators, specifications, ect. Have a question on the remote control unit - CU-A020 is the original but isn't the CU-A013 the same...
  6. GhostDog

Lafayette RK-94 8 Track Player 4 & 2-Channel

HI Larry - Thanks for the info - still looking for the correct operators/service manuals - purchased a small Lafayette quad amp just to see if it works before putting it into my Pioneer stuff.
  7. GhostDog

Lafayette RK-94 8 Track Player 4 & 2-Channel

Hi everyone - just picked up a new never used Lafayette RK-94 8 Track Player 4 & 2-Channel. I an needing information on what is needed to play it. Does it need a Demodulator or can I hook it to my Pioneer SA-9100 amp and QL-600A quad amp setup? I should be getting a operators manual shortley -...
  8. GhostDog

Pioneer as-305a kit

My BAD - no excuse - won't happen again - Joe
  9. GhostDog

Pioneer as-305a kit

Hi Beth - I have the assembly instructions on PDF if needed - is this kit for just 1 speaker of for 2? I am looking to change 2 speakers with this type kit, are you selling the kit? Joe
  10. GhostDog

Speaker Switching Units

Will check them out - thanks for the info - JB
  11. GhostDog

Speaker Switching Units

After much surfing and looking in the back posts here I have decided not to make my own and use the ATM-7 (OSD-7) - 3 of them will do what I want. Didn't understand I needed the speaker switch box for the DS-55F also. JB
  12. GhostDog

Speaker Switching Units

Hi again - I am going to make my own unit very similar with the Pioneer DS-55F but a little more expandable. I am interested in any pictures of the insides of a Pioneer DS-55F if anyone has some - I don't think there were any schematics of this switching unit but I am still looking. Any inside...
  13. GhostDog

Speaker Switching Units

I am curious about the use of speaker switching units. I have an OSD 7 set switching unit now but have not installed it - I have been waiting/looking for the elusive Pioneer (Dealer) DS-55F. My main questions, · Do these units - OSD or Pioneer - cause any really noticeable loss of signal to...
  14. GhostDog

My 3 inch (8cm) mini compact disc collection

Awesome article and great collection - will be keeping an eye out for these little beauties.
  15. GhostDog

Vintage Pioneer Headshells

I am using the s arm but would like to include the straight too. I found the following: PL-120/400/514/630 and PP-301/302/304/312 and one unknown? Pic below
  16. GhostDog

Pioneer HPM-100s - Who has them?

I have 2 pr - 4 hooked up to my SX-9100 system that includes the QL-600A for surround sound play - I love these speakers!
  17. GhostDog

Vintage Pioneer Headshells

Is there a list of vintage headshells for all Pioneer turntables. That is what came with the turntables when purchased? I know some were sold without and let the customer pick his own. I have come across some pretty weird looking ones and they have the Pioneer logo. The logo is built into the...
  18. GhostDog

Pioneer - QUARTZ SYNCHRO PULSE - Decal

Thanks - will use this one for a trial. - Joe
  19. GhostDog

Pioneer - QUARTZ SYNCHRO PULSE - Decal

Hello - I am Looking for the Pioneer decal “QUARTZ SYNCHRO PULSE” that is located on the front left of a PL-570 turntable. I have the capability of making them if I can get the exact size from an original PL-570 turntable - the length and height. My PL-570 was restored inside and out by John...
  20. GhostDog

What Grinds My Gears, POWER METERS

I agree - If you really want to monitor (just about anything) using meters, then Dorrough!
  21. GhostDog

iPhone 6s integration into vintage system

I use a Bose Bluetooth Audio adapter with my iPhone 6s - works great with my Pioneer SA-9100 & Pioneer SA-7700.
  22. GhostDog

I have been trying to find a: Condenser Cardioid Dual Microphone Pioneer Cm-2s For Live Recording - would love to use it with my pioneer 707 - there is one for sale in Lebanon but the seller can't send to the USA. Anyone have a extra one in there pocket? Joe
  23. GhostDog

Pioneer TX-9100 w/SA-9100

I think you will love your TX-9100 and a SA-9100 - I have just begun to set up my music room with the following - love my SA-9100 & TX-9100 - they sound great! SA-9100 - Tuner, TX-9100 - Amp, SX-434 Stereo Receiver, SD-1100 Oscilloscope, PL-570 - Turntable, SG-9500 - Graphic Equalizer - 10...
  24. GhostDog

Sparkplug wire, chewed or cut?

Looks the same as what a cat did to one of mine! Few teeth marks and a clean cut. Small cat!
  25. GhostDog

your best speakers with an SA-9100

They sound great over the entire spectrum - low to high - they were not cheep - came from (brotherlykindness) on ebay - he is one to trust - was going to have Oaktree referbish them but after having them completely checked out, they don't need it. Quality product as advertised and excellent...
Back
Top Bottom