Search results

1. skud007

Two, Forte II Price check! Aisle 2

Sorry to hijack the thread but id give 1k all day for these ones or twos!
  2. skud007

Two, Forte II Price check! Aisle 2

I got mine for 350 about 4 or 5 yrs ago! He had both the 1 and the 2s for the same price and I went with the ones. Did I screw up not getting the 2s? They do sound really good!
  3. skud007

DENVER AREA ADS LS570

Agree! Can't go wrong with the ADS! They just rock! No matter what their size.
  4. skud007

I've never seen anything like this..

That's what I run in my kitchen. Works pretty well! can krank out the tunes while running the microwave. Only trips the breaker once in a while lol!!
  5. skud007

Any Idea on these Speakers Denver CL??

Anybody have info on these speakers. Model C-200 on back plate. Seems like a good deal? No affiliation. https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/d/denver-vintage-speakers-8-unknown/6876229774.html
  6. skud007

Where do I give AK'rs a heads up

For free I would think so!! ;)
  7. skud007

Amazing Mcintosh "Scroe"

I was gonna say you gotta be kiddin me! Even after April fools, lol
  8. skud007

Estate Sale SCORE! Yes, Estate Sale - EICO

Nice pickup!
  9. skud007

Anyone in Denver interested in a meet?

I think I may try to go this year. I went last year or the year before.
  10. skud007

INSOUND having 60% off vinyl sale

So the sale is back and I was still having trouble checking out after clearing the cache, history, and cookies. I used Mozilla Firefox and the order went through! lol Just a suggestion if anyone else had trouble checking out as a guest......If you missed out the sale end tomorrow I believe at...
  11. skud007

They do! Thanks for posting. It actually popped up in my Instagram feed, but your thread reminded me to go take a look. I emailed them so we will see. Kind've weird.
  12. skud007

Hmm I've tried to checkout via paypal and checked the box that says use shipping address and no go. So I manually type everything in and use my card and it keeps saying that all those fields are missing. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. I'm checking out as a guest as well. I don't think I created an...
  13. skud007

I bought from Insound before but having trouble checking out, even with paypal. Anyone else?
  14. skud007

Too Good To Be True - Check this out

Thanks for the update, kray.......That Sansui would've been nice!!
  15. skud007

Greetings from Electric City

Welcome! I have yet to stop by, but planning to very soon. Heck, I'm just up the street not too far away!!
  16. skud007

So who got lucky in Denver?

Dang! Were the Yamaha NS-10M the main picture of the ad? I noticed those but didn't click on the listing. See the listing for the a/d/s 1590/2's???
  17. skud007

Citation 16

I haven't checked lately to see if it is still available. Would definitely love to hear one after it has been serviced.
  18. skud007

BUY IT NOW!!

Makie a "steal" offer of $250 LOL
  19. skud007

Pioneer HPM-150 in Denver

:rockon:
  20. skud007

RMAF Rocky Mountain Audio Fest October 5-7, 2018 - who is going?

I think I'm gonna try to make it this year. Never been, but watch some of the seminars on YouTube.
  21. skud007

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Ol' Waylon -- Altec Model 14s, Dynaco St-70, Yammie Cr-1020 preamping, and Technics SL-3350 with sure M94ed cart.
  22. skud007

Pair Boston Acoustics A-200 - $90 (East Fishkill, NY)

I would say that's a pretty good price. Nice sounding speaker :-)
  23. skud007

Citation 16

I've read most the posts here regarding this amp, but are there any "unobtainium" parts in the Citation 16?
Back
Top Bottom