Search results

1. F

Pioneer exclusive Em-10 tonearm phono cable

Hi. I Need ti find a replacement for my phono cable on my em-10 pioneer exclusive tonearm . Any ideas? It's a 5 din plug . But I'm not Sure what type it is! Thanks
  2. F

Pioneer exclusive p10 cleaning help

Hi . Removed the arm now I'm going to polish the the arm support not the tonearm. Just the support. Clean everything. Is not my 1 turntable. But better ask than do expensive s**t . I bought it from Japan but is not in good condition as it was described. Now I just let PayPal handle the...
  3. F

But I need to clean the plate and take the tonearm out to tighten the lift and clean it
  4. F

I need to know how to take the plate an tonearm of and try to clean them . Any ideas how to take the stains ?
  5. F

Hi. I didn't listen to it but it's old I suppose it need to be rewired . But I need to clean it and take the plate of and the tonearm as well. I don't know how to do it without braking it ! :(
  6. F

Hi . Just bought a exclusive p10 . For my surprise it has allot of dirt and marks on it , is it possible to clean it ! And rewire the tonearm is possible also? And last one o need to take the tonearm of and the plate also . How do I do that ??? Thanks in advance.
  7. F

Eventus audio phobos speakers

Glacier Express goes to Zermatt! I heard it's a nice long ride full of tunels. Never did it myself.
  8. F

Nice you went to Gstaad? Whats the best speakers you haver heard?
  9. F

St. Moritz.
  10. F

I live in Switzerland. Nero heard about this Italian speakers before.
  11. F

Hi. Any buddy heard about this speakers. Need a set of new speakers because my cabasse iroise 500 scs need a good service. I found a guy on the net that sells these speakers but he lives like 5 hours from me and that's to far to go and come empty handed. Any buddy nows about the sound quality...
  12. F

Denon dp 80 vs yamaha gt 2000

Here some pics . I have rb 1000 to install on it . the plinth is original denon . I'm trying to buy another SME series v to install on it. I already have one SME series v but is installed on my gyro Dec . the thing with the gt 2000 is that I want a auto lift turntable . probably gona buy the...
  13. F

Denon dp 80 vs yamaha gt 2000

Hi What do you guys think !? Who's better demon dp 80 or Yamaha gt 2000 and why? I have a demon dp 80 but I considering a Yamaha gt 2000. Let the fight begin.
  14. F

What TT's do you folks have

Hi Michell gyro Dec with SME series V Denon Dp 80 with rega rb 1000 . Need a better amp just that .
  15. F

My new turntable (getting addicted)

The one i liked the most was a wilson benesch a.c.t with the act 2 arm. But sadly it was completely destroyed on a house moving . :(. It had a fantastic sound , I can't find another , but its life . still have a dp 80 laying around . probably my nest one will be a gt 2000 or some other...
  16. F

My new turntable (getting addicted)

Jus bought a Michell gyro Dec . In the last 2 years I had 4 turntables . I can't stop buying and selling after listening to them. Need to stop.
  17. F

Sme series V

Hi.im about to buy a second hand sme series V tonearm. 8 years old no original case just tonearm and cable ,1700 euros is it a good price? Do I need to service it? Rewire? By the way in mounting it on a DP80. what do you think?
  18. F

Pioneer exclusive p3 vs yamaha gt 2000L

Hi. Does anyone have opinions about this 2 turntables . Which one is better ? And why ? I'm considering buying one of this 2 the gt 2000 is alot cheaper . Thanks
  19. F

help identifying this turntable.

20. F

Micro seiki sx 1500 or rx 1500

No. Never bought it :( but the sx is different from the rx?
  21. F

Micro seiki sx 1500 or rx 1500

Hi . Can someone tell me the diference between a micro seiki sx 1500 fvg and a micro seiki rx 1500 fvg. Are them ok turntables? Compered to what? Thanks
  22. F

transrotor zet 3 good upgrade "Urgent"

hello i have a Wilson benesch circle with act 0,5 arm. i have a chance to buy a transrotor zet 3 with sme m2.9 arm , is this na upgrade from the Wilson benesch ? i have 2 days to decide.:scratch2: thanks
  23. F

Mico seiki rx1500 vs others micro seiki

:tears: my bank account doesn't agree with you!!!
  24. F

Mico seiki rx1500 vs others micro seiki

Lol. He has a lot of gear! Im almost sure i'll choose the rx1500 , but is the rx 1500 as good as the rx5000? Because i already have a wilson benesch the square one and a denon dp 57 for semi laziness , now i need one just to try micro seki but has to be better than the others i have.
Back
Top Bottom