Search results

1. F

Pioneer exclusive Em-10 tonearm phono cable

Hi. I Need ti find a replacement for my phono cable on my em-10 pioneer exclusive tonearm . Any ideas? It's a 5 din plug . But I'm not Sure what type it is! Thanks
  2. F

Pioneer exclusive p10 cleaning help

Hi . Just bought a exclusive p10 . For my surprise it has allot of dirt and marks on it , is it possible to clean it ! And rewire the tonearm is possible also? And last one o need to take the tonearm of and the plate also . How do I do that ??? Thanks in advance.
  3. F

Eventus audio phobos speakers

Hi. Any buddy heard about this speakers. Need a set of new speakers because my cabasse iroise 500 scs need a good service. I found a guy on the net that sells these speakers but he lives like 5 hours from me and that's to far to go and come empty handed. Any buddy nows about the sound quality...
  4. F

Denon dp 80 vs yamaha gt 2000

Hi What do you guys think !? Who's better demon dp 80 or Yamaha gt 2000 and why? I have a demon dp 80 but I considering a Yamaha gt 2000. Let the fight begin.
  5. F

My new turntable (getting addicted)

Jus bought a Michell gyro Dec . In the last 2 years I had 4 turntables . I can't stop buying and selling after listening to them. Need to stop.
  6. F

Sme series V

Hi.im about to buy a second hand sme series V tonearm. 8 years old no original case just tonearm and cable ,1700 euros is it a good price? Do I need to service it? Rewire? By the way in mounting it on a DP80. what do you think?
  7. F

Pioneer exclusive p3 vs yamaha gt 2000L

Hi. Does anyone have opinions about this 2 turntables . Which one is better ? And why ? I'm considering buying one of this 2 the gt 2000 is alot cheaper . Thanks
  8. F

help identifying this turntable.

9. F

Micro seiki sx 1500 or rx 1500

Hi . Can someone tell me the diference between a micro seiki sx 1500 fvg and a micro seiki rx 1500 fvg. Are them ok turntables? Compered to what? Thanks
  10. F

transrotor zet 3 good upgrade "Urgent"

hello i have a Wilson benesch circle with act 0,5 arm. i have a chance to buy a transrotor zet 3 with sme m2.9 arm , is this na upgrade from the Wilson benesch ? i have 2 days to decide.:scratch2: thanks
  11. F

Mico seiki rx1500 vs others micro seiki

Hello I have an oportunity to buy a micro seiki rx 1500 or a micro seiki sl111 from a friend. his not using them anymore , because he lives in japan i cant listen to them. Whats the opinion on these turntables which is better and how they compare to a rx 5000 , my neighbor has one rx5000 and...
  12. F

denon s wand compatibility

Hello I have a denon dp 59l , i want to buy a S wand for my tonearm Is the S wand from from a dp 62( 60 series) compatible with the 50 series? Thanks
  13. F

yaqin ms 88b

hello i just bought a yaqin ms88b . the sound is really good for the price whit stock valves. my question is. if i change the valves will the sound improve? i was thinking o 4 psvane tresure kt88 and 4 psvane tresure 6sn7. 600 dollars of valves . almost as much as the amp lol!!! do you...
  14. F

thorens td 224

Hello Do you think this price is ok for a realy bad shape thorens td 224 Here is the link on ebay : m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=td+224 Thanks
  15. F

onknown cartridge need help

hello everyone i bought o new turntable and it came with a strange cartridge it has thorens writen on it, but the guy told me it was a van den hul mc 10. i dont think is a van den hul . the cartridge is MC not MM. hope someone can identify it. see photos
  16. F

Question speakers power and amp power

Hello I have a pair o cabasse iroise 500 scs rated at 120 watts nominal, i wanted to know if a pathos logos rated at 220 wats 4 ohms is not too strong . I dont understand well the speaker power and amp power thing . the previous owner used a 40 watt tube amp on them . Can someone explain me...
  17. F

Marantz PM-4 4ohm speakers ?

Hello Ita possible for a marantz pm4 to run 4ohm speakers ? I dont want blow up the speakers or ruin the amp! And i cant find user manual of the marantz .
  18. F

Transrotor Darkstar

Hi. Has anyone expirence either this turntable or listen to it ? I have one in sight , but I would like to know how it compares to a vintage thorens Let's say a td125 ! Or is he on a different league! And 2k is a good price fo one darkstar? Thanks
  19. F

T.a.c v60 amp

Hello What do you guys think about a t.a.c v60 amp. Is it good ? Im on the verge of buying one for aroud 1000 euros ! Is it good for turntable ? Give me your opinion! Thanks
  20. F

Wilson benesch with act 0.5 tonearm

Hello Just bought a Wilson Benesch! What do you think about it . Is it good compared to Thorens TD125. I need to know how much do people pay for it . Because I payed a lot! ;). Thanks
  21. F

thorens td 226

hello everyone im new here and i have a couple of questions! im looking for a vintage thorens ,i have o good opportunity, i can buy a thorens td 226 for around 1800 euros with one tonearm sme 3012r. i already have na thorens td 321 with na rega rb 202 rewired , do you think the thorens 226 is...
Back
Top Bottom