Search results

1. OLDBOLDDIVER

MC7270 replacement lamps?

Hey guys, I'm sure this subject has been covered before but I can't seem to find much info on it. I haven't figured out AK's search engine yet. After many years of searching I just purchased my first 7270. Man this thing is heavy! and big. It looks great with my C39 and MR78 and it sounds as...
  2. OLDBOLDDIVER

Mcintosh MC 75

Hey tube guys, what's the most that a pair of mc75's are worth in fair to good condition that work and everything is there? I'm sure they need to be totally gone through. I'm trying to get into tubes but I'm not sure I'm up for this.....Thanks
  3. OLDBOLDDIVER

All I can say is WOW!

A few weeks ago I bought an old Soundcraftsmen RP2215-R equalizer that looked almost unused, I didn't even know if it was working but it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. I finally got around to hooking it up to my Teac C-3rx cassette deck. I've never been an equalizer guy but I was totally...
  4. OLDBOLDDIVER

Mcintosh repair in SW Florida

Can anyone recommend an experienced Mcintosh tech that could update my cherished 1900 in the Sarasota, Punta Gorda or Ft Myers area? I hate to take it to just anybody and don't really want to ship it. Haven't had good experiences with vintage electronics repair so far in this area. Any help is...
Back
Top Bottom