Search results

1. W

DUAL 622 - Help with Reinstalling Anti-Resonator

Hello! I recently pulled off the counterweight of my Dual 622 while trying to balance the tonearm. I did not disassemble it, but when I put it on again and tightened the side screw to keep in on, the red arrow does not move from number to number as I remember it doing before. The wheel can be...
  2. W

SAMSUNG DVD-HD841 SACD Analog Plug Distortion!

Hello! I have a SAMSUNG DVD-HD841 player that supports SACD and DVD-Audio. Unfortunately, whenever the RCA analog outputs are used, the sound is extremely distorted. The same (non-SACD) sources played using the optical and digital coaxial outputs are clean. I'm wondering what the cause of this...
  3. W

YAMAHA AX-400U shutting down

Hello: I have a Yamaha AX-400U that has just begun to shut down for no obvious reason. It will be playing a source and then suddenly...silence. The amplifier stays ON, but the music stops. It plays again immediately if I turn the unit off and then on again, but then, after a random amount of...
  4. W

Sony cdp-570

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on this model made in 1988. Is it worth acquiring cheaply? Thanks!
  5. W

Audio crackle on Samsung DVD841 (Sacd)

Hello! I recently picked up a cheap Samsung DVD 841 for the purpose of playing Sacds. However, I have discovered that there is something wrong with the RCA connectors. In order to get any sound at all through the analogue jacks, I have to crank the volume up, and what comes out is...
Back
Top Bottom