Search results

1. 1ontop=

ST40 cd player connection

Yes, I always get them mixed up.
  2. 1ontop=

Sound advice and nice work on the unit shown. I have the cables connected for the ST94, the MX99 and the turntable. Now I can hook up the cd player and set the ST40 in it's place in the cabinet. Thank you.
  3. 1ontop=

Can anyone tell me which outputs to use for my cd player?
  4. 1ontop=

Difference(s) between Mac1900 and Mac1900ll

Thanks. I am partial to the autoformer sound. My first separates system consisted of C26, MC2505 and MR74. When I swapped out the C26 for a C27 the music got even smoother. Then I (thought) wanted more power and swapped the MC2505 for an MC754. That was a different sound. I describe it as...
  5. 1ontop=

Difference(s) between Mac1900 and Mac1900ll

Enquiring minds want to know.:beatnik:
  6. 1ontop=

I need advice please ......

Can you expound on freight forwarder ?
  7. 1ontop=

I need advice please ......

There is a gentleman that wants to buy two of my vintage tuners. I live in Michigan and he in Canada. He has offered to pay import fees but I have never shipped to Canada and do not know how this works. I have shipped many items in the U.S. but never internationally. I am leery I will get stuck...
  8. 1ontop=

Buying Fisher Model XP-55S speakers

Nice. I like those contemporary grills. Don't see them that often on the smaller cabinets.
  9. 1ontop=

Fisher 505T receiver

Thanks for the info!
  10. 1ontop=

Fisher 505T receiver

Does anyone know the power output of this receiver ?
  11. 1ontop=

Lahti speakers? made in Ann Arbor

I owned a pair of the larger Lahti speakers about ten years ago. If I recall maybe a tad smaller than my Advent OLA's. Apparently they came unfinished because there was walnut stain marks on the back and unfortunately also on that ever so 60's gold sparkly grill cloth. They did in fact have the...
  12. 1ontop=

Bozak Moorish B-4005

Nice job matching the grills twiiii.
  13. 1ontop=

Receiving JBL speakers in 2 days?

Kung Flu :(
  14. 1ontop=

Fisher TX-50

Latest Fisher purchase. Could not resist!
  15. 1ontop=

Bozak B-305's ~ No badges or serial number plates

Thanks for the info. Off and on for the past two weeks I have been rearranging furniture in my small apartment to find the best fit for the B-305's. Funny you mentioned the Symphonies because I had to turn the cabinets on their sides in order to use my sofa along the longest wall. That's ok...
  16. 1ontop=

Thank you. I am ecstatic! For me, these Bozaks have been a long time coming.
  17. 1ontop=

Good afternoon to all. I just purchased these B-305's. The price was more than fair but the clincher was that the seller who was an hour and a half away was willing to deliver them to me because I had no way to pick them up. It does not matter to me whether these were store bought or otherwise...
  18. 1ontop=

JBL L55s for tube integrated amp?

Photo from the internet.
  19. 1ontop=

When you say orange foam I immediately think Cerwin Vega orange. If you mean very very light orange as in discolored ivory color Lansalloy surrounds that would be them.
  20. 1ontop=

In particular a Fisher X-100. Have been looking at old school spkrs such as EV , Altec and University but these L55s are available at a super price. Wondering if I might be disappointed for use with tubes.
  21. 1ontop=

Why is the AR 3A so desirable?

22. 1ontop=

Fisher XP-60s

Legend has it the pics are definitely coming :boring:
  23. 1ontop=

Hafler P230 Amplifier

Any difference between the ones manufactured in New Jersey and Arizona? Specifically to use each together for a dual mono block system.
  24. 1ontop=

Arlen Ness "The King of Custom Motorcycles" R.I.P.

Very cool dude.
  25. 1ontop=

Can you identify the maker of these

Thanks! Allied 995 int amp and Allied 295 AM FM Stereo tuner 60 wpc @8 ohms not too shabby
Back
Top Bottom