Search results

1. 1ontop=

ST40 cd player connection

Can anyone tell me which outputs to use for my cd player?
  2. 1ontop=

Difference(s) between Mac1900 and Mac1900ll

Enquiring minds want to know.:beatnik:
  3. 1ontop=

I need advice please ......

There is a gentleman that wants to buy two of my vintage tuners. I live in Michigan and he in Canada. He has offered to pay import fees but I have never shipped to Canada and do not know how this works. I have shipped many items in the U.S. but never internationally. I am leery I will get stuck...
  4. 1ontop=

Fisher 505T receiver

Does anyone know the power output of this receiver ?
  5. 1ontop=

Fisher TX-50

Latest Fisher purchase. Could not resist!
  6. 1ontop=

Bozak B-305's ~ No badges or serial number plates

Good afternoon to all. I just purchased these B-305's. The price was more than fair but the clincher was that the seller who was an hour and a half away was willing to deliver them to me because I had no way to pick them up. It does not matter to me whether these were store bought or otherwise...
  7. 1ontop=

JBL L55s for tube integrated amp?

In particular a Fisher X-100. Have been looking at old school spkrs such as EV , Altec and University but these L55s are available at a super price. Wondering if I might be disappointed for use with tubes.
  8. 1ontop=

Hafler P230 Amplifier

Any difference between the ones manufactured in New Jersey and Arizona? Specifically to use each together for a dual mono block system.
  9. 1ontop=

Arlen Ness "The King of Custom Motorcycles" R.I.P.

Very cool dude.
  10. 1ontop=

Can you identify the maker of these

leather saddlebags ?
  11. 1ontop=

All I want for Christmas.....

Can anyone post a picture of the Bozak Stereo Fantasy speaker system ? I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. :dunno:
  12. 1ontop=

JBL L110 speakers

Value please, on an original one owner pair that are not mint but excellent condition. This description includes cabinets, grill covers, speaker components (woofers pro refoamed), original four piece shallow JBL stands and owners manual.
  13. 1ontop=

Stating one's stereo gear on profile

How does one go about doing that ?
  14. 1ontop=

Fisher XP speaker identification ?

Does anyone know the model number of these speakers and also opinions on sound quality ? I read the excellent 8 page thread on Fisher XP series however did not see these with the sculptured foam grills. I am interested in purchasing this pair. Thanks in advance.
  15. 1ontop=

Fisher 600T restoration cost ?

Late Friday night I was looking at the Craigslist electronics section in my locale and spotted this 600T. Since the seller lived only an hour away and gas is only $2.06 in my area (making for an inexpensive drive) I sent an email at 11 p.m.stating I would like to purchase the unit the very next...
  16. 1ontop=

C32 , a little curious .....

Why the McIntosh insignia and model description on the glass face plate of the C32 do not light up?
  17. 1ontop=

C26 - LOUD at zero volume

I got my C26 preamp back from the shop for an audio update, cleaning and test mid February. I just played my turntable through it a couple of days ago. To my surprise when I cued the LP with the volume all the way down the music was like 9-10 o'clock. This obviously is not window shaking volume...
  18. 1ontop=

Thiel Model 01 with 01 crossover

First things first: The title should read Thiel Model 01 with 01 Equalizer. (did not know how to edit the title) I took delivery of these 4/25. The cabinets and foam grill covers are in EC. I replaced the foam surrounds with a pair supplied by Rob Gillum at Coherent Source Service. I replaced...
  19. 1ontop=

Bozak Century 300E

I'd like to purchase a pair and wonder if the crossover network placement is original. That is, at the top of the speaker baffle rather than on the bottom of the cabinet. Also is the B-207-B driver correct for this model and would it have been placed upside down at the factory? :confused:
  20. 1ontop=

Pioneer RT-1020L

Hi! First time on the tape forum for me. Picked this up at Goodwill yesterday right before closing. It was marked $79.99 and I was able to talk to the store manager about price. She said they just put it out on display and viewed the prices on the internet. I gave my spiel about how it was only...
  21. 1ontop=

Hafler Pro P230 Amplifier

Can't seem to find manuals or info on disassembly. :dunno: I'd like to replace the On/Off switch but there are quite a few screws holding this amp together. I don't want to remove the wrong ones and waste time or make the job harder than it should be. Can someone help?
  22. 1ontop=

Finally! ... getting around to recap speakers

I have three pair of speakers that need the caps replaced. I already got info from AK on my Large Advents, now need some help concerning the Rectilinear lll Highboys I bought last summer. I looked at both Mouser and Digikey but their websites are hard to understand. I viewed Madisound and it...
  23. 1ontop=

Help finding a capacitor

I'd like to recap my New Advent Loudspeakers. The existing capacitor is a 0113 uf. I looked at Parts Express and Mouser and neither had it. Any suggestions?
  24. 1ontop=

Speaker Repair by Red Green

25. 1ontop=

LUXMAN T-230

Not good at all? Or good despite being at the bottom of the LUXMAN lineup?
Back
Top Bottom