Search results

1. plschles

Question Regarding Yamaha NS-1000 Grill Cloths

Can someone tell me if the grill cloths for the NS-1000M be used for the NS-1000? I know the NS-1000 has an inch bigger cabinet. Thx.
  2. plschles

Yamaha C-85 balance wheel

I kept pressing in my balance wheel because volume in one channel was going in and out. Now, its off and just spinning and cannot adjust the balance anymore. Can someone tell me if this is fixable, or do I have to purchase a part or something. Thx.
  3. plschles

Anyone identify these speakers?

Please help me identify these speakers
  4. plschles

Help With DAC Adapter Cables

I want to use my optical input in my dac, but don't know what adapter cables I need to connect that input source to my Android phone (USB-C). Thanks for help.
  5. plschles

Can Someone Help Me Identify This Tube Amplifier?

It uses EL84 tubes. Thanks for the assistance.
  6. plschles

Marantz Service in South Florida?

Hi. Have a Marantz 1250 that needs repair. Anyone know of someone they can recommend to service in south florida? Thank you.
  7. plschles

Yamaha C-85 preamplifier recap list?

Would someone be so kind to send me their recap list for the Yamaha C-85? Thank you.
  8. plschles

Yamaha C-4

Help me figure out what's wrong with my Yamaha C-4. When playing out of aux, one channel is out, but only in stereo. In mono, both channels work. When I turn the unit off, and wait 30 seconds before turning it back on, both channels work (but only temporarily). Wtf?
  9. plschles

Sansui G-7000 Parts - Driver Board Bracket

Lost the driver board bracket hold down cover for my Sansui G-7000. Can't seem to find one on Ebay. Anyone have ideas where I can find one? Thanks.
  10. plschles

Sansui G-7000 Receiver cap list?

Looking to recap my Sansui G-7000. Anyone have a cap list? Thanks so much.
  11. plschles

Assistance in refurbishing Klipsch Forte II speaker stands

Can someone give me advice on how to refurbish these stands? Not sure what type of veneer wood that is. Also missing those grey corner brackets and screws. Not sure where to get those too. Thanks!
  12. plschles

Can someone please identify this speaker please?

Thanks
  13. plschles

Preamplifier for Yamaha B-2 Power Amplifier

Would like know if anyone has found a good preamplifier to match with their Yamaha B-2 Power Amplifier. Thank you.
  14. plschles

Sansui 9090 Transistor Part Assistance

I am looking to replace 4 2sc1126a transistors. I cannot find an equivalent replacement. Can someone assist? Thanks.
  15. plschles

Klipsch CF-3, Version 1 Rattle?

Hi. I read that I need to take off the back panel of my Klipsch CF-3, version 1 to better brace the back panel (rattles when bass hits). Never took off the back panel before, can someone walk me through how they did it? Don't want to ruin the panel in any way. Thanks.
  16. plschles

Marantz 1250 Parts Assistance

Hi. Just acquired a Marantz 1250. It’s missing 2 things. One, a top cover. And two, 3of the selector knobs bass, treble, etc. Any idea where I can get these replaced? Thanks.
  17. plschles

Sansui 9090 Recap - Parts List?

I am doing a Sansui 9090 recap. Anyone have a parts list they can share? Thx.
  18. plschles

Yamaha C-4 Preamplifer Phono Assistance

Using a Denon 301 MC cartridge and wanted to know what settings to use. I see that there is a phono 1 2 cartridge load buttons. What are they for? Recommended settings? Using with a Yamaha B-2. Thx.
  19. plschles

Yamaha T-4 Tuner?

Anyone have information on the Yamaha T-4 tuner? Can’t seem to find any information on it. I see info on the T-1’s, but nothing else. Thanks for your help.
  20. plschles

Can someone identify this speaker?

Thanks for your help!
  21. plschles

Yamaha B-2 - Upgrade Suggestions

Just purchased a Yamaha B-2. Sounds great. Can someone give me help in identifying some must do modifications to improve the sound? Thanks!
  22. plschles

Yamaha C-4 Preamplifier Recap

Just bought a used Yamaha C-4 Preamplifier. Sounds great with my Yamaha MX-2 Power amp. Which area should I recap to get the biggest bang for the buck sound-wise? Anyone have a parts list for ordering purposes? Thanks.
  23. plschles

Luxman R117 Recap - Need Just a little assistance

I would like to recap the power supply of my Luxman r117. Can someone please provide me with the links for the caps listed below? Not an expert at these things, so need help with knowing exactly what to get. Thanks! Power Supply P.C. Board C751 1000uf/35V (D)12.5mm X (L)27.5mm Max C752...
  24. plschles

Distortion in Fisher 500-S?

I am getting distortion in both speaker channels when running through the AUX via DAC. The distortion comes and goes. I get no distortion when running through the tuner. Anybody have ideas where to look? Thanks.
  25. plschles

Anyone Use More than 2 Klipsch Speakers at a time?

I have 4 Klipsch Forte II Speakers and wondering if anyone has played all 4 together and with what amplifier. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom