Search results

1. S

Howdy from Ohio!

Welcome! In the Reynoldsburg area myself.
  2. S

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Skynyrd - One More From The Road, Side 3.
  3. S

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Skynyrd - One More From The Road (on the porch, now I have to go down to flip the album! Exercise, perhaps!)
  4. S

Rush - Hemispheres. Santana Greatest Hits on deck.
  5. S

Today's JAZZ playlist

Brubeck plays Brubeck
  6. S

Stan Getz - Children of the World (side 2 at this moment)
  7. S

A spankin' new EP from Rat Bastard Syndicate (one of my neighbor's new bands).
  8. S

Dixie Dregs - Dregs of the Earth. Next up, Deep Purple - Phoenix Rising
  9. S

EPI M100: Worth the ride?

Sorry, just checked this post! Will get some pics uploaded.
  10. S

Klownschool - great deal

Picked up a few albums from Rick. Better than described, fast shipping, all around great transaction. Will be shopping his expansive list again in the future.
  11. S

Good point. I only opted for the 1%ers because I had the extra $3 (each) to spend. Doubt I would do it again, as that would have covered shipping! :)
  12. S

To actually answer your question I guess..take out the woofer, tweeter and insulation and you'll have plenty of room for the redo. And my model 11 are Epicure, but basically the same. BTW, your speakers should be date stamped on the magnet so you'll have an idea of when they were produced. To...
  13. S

I have a pair of 100W's that I went through last year. Not a whole lot to them. I replaced the 18-20(?) gauge wire with 16, replaced the wire end quick connectors that go on the speakers, and replaced the caps with Dayton 1% (basically this is the crossover, 1 per speaker), new 5 way binding...
  14. S

Audiokarma has teamed up with TMR to help bring clean water to those in Flint. Please Help !!!

Done, via paypal to the sales address. Thanks!!:beerchug:
  15. S

Another fine deal with Karmices

picked up a nice bundle of vinyl from Jeff. Always a perfect transaction. Steve
  16. S

DSD-7 nice deal

Picked up some albums from DSD-7. They were as described or even a little better. No worries here. Steve
  17. S

Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits...while digitizing for the sister.
  18. S

What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

Just about to fall asleep listening to Shawn Phillips Second Contribution and Faces on a rainy day...
  19. S

The official AK golf thread

Beautiful day in Ohio yesterday. Course was a bit damp, but playable. Game...well, it has been a tough winter! Perhaps I'll pick up some pointers in Augusta next week!
  20. S

Good deal Cub! Hope you back holds up. I should be out, but got started on other projects (yard treatment, etc) that I needed nice weather for and then got caught up chatting with the neighbor. All good, but 52 and sunny should find me on the golf course! Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday if I can...
  21. S

Hey All, Jay here.

Welcome!
  22. S

I played 16 today (bypassed a couple of holes to get in front of a slower group), so now my back is sore. Forgot I need to stretch more as I get older! Still a good walk, and long overdue. Hope the snow is done! Hope your back lets you get out soon Cubdog!
  23. S

Audiokarma will be offline March 7th and 8th

See you on the other side!!
  24. S

Lynyrd Skynyrd Gold and Platinum earlier, now REO Speedwagon A Decade of Rock and Roll.
  25. S

More Mothers tonight...Over-Nite Sensation. Side 2 of the tape is a mystery..should be fun!
Back
Top Bottom