Search results

1. S

HH Scott Solid State

Yes, I have the factory publication for the early 312D-1. Scott published only what they called a "service bulletin" for this model rather than a full service manual. The bulletin contains only the circuit board layouts and the sketchmatics for the early 312D-1. I call it the D-1 to...
  2. S

HH Scott Solid State

As someone mentioned earlier, the 312D (originally circa 1968) had a fairly significant revision somewhere along its production run. The original IF strip with four uA703 opamps and four conventional IF transformers was replaced with a different IF strip with only three opamps and two...
  3. S

H.H. Scott 312D

I have been a member of this forum for several years, but I have not been very active on it. So I am not aware if this topic has been discussed here before. I own two variations of the H.H. Scott 312D FM tuner. The earlier version uses conventional interstage transformers in the IF strip...
  4. S

Technics RS-1520 service info

I'm a new member here at AK and I don't seem to be able to make the search system respond to a very narrow topic search. When I search on the Technics RS-1520 I get hundreds of hits, most of which have nothing to do with a 1520. So please excuse me for asking if anybody can fill me in on where...
Back
Top Bottom