Search results

1. milosz

Anyone have a schematic for a Forte 4a?

I'm doing a repair on my Forte 4a, would appreciate any schematic that anyone out there can provide.
  2. milosz

A/D/S 2001 Schematic needed!

I need the service info and ESPECIALLY the SCHEMATIC for the A/D/S 2001 - if anyone has one I'd be more than happy to pay to get a copy! PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thanks
  3. milosz

Help! Need help with this crossover schematic

HELP!! I have a Boston Acoustics T1000 crossover but I do not know how to wire it to the drivers or to the input from the driving amplifier. (I also have all the drivers) This late 1980's 3-way speaker system has two 8 inch woofers, a 6.5 inch mid and 1 inch dome tweeter. Obviously they all...
  4. milosz

Just finished building a Beta 22 headphone amp with a built-in DAC

NEW BUILD Compact 2-chassis ß22 / σ22 2-board amp with built in DAC (note: Genuine AMB / Glass Audio parts - not cheap copies) This is a 2-board design (not a 3-board "active ground" layout.) 2-board configurations have the lowest distortion and noise of any Beta-22 configurations. The...
  5. milosz

Any suggestions for big speaker craters / shippers in Chicago area?

I've got some floorstanders I want to ship. Anybody got any recommendations for a place near Chicago here where I could drop the speakers off and they will take care of the crating and shipping? I figure there's got to be something out near O'Hare.... I am particularly looking for a...
  6. milosz

Curryman DACs...?

I'm building an Amanero USB=>I2S=> Curryman DAC thing. Any thoughts on the Curryman board?
  7. milosz

Pass style Zen headphone amp

Just finished this. Have a look => more pictures at http://lf.org/milosz/photos/zen/
  8. milosz

What kinds of (non-electrolytic) capacitors in old tube amps?

I have poked around in some old tube amps; I own a restored Citation II (someone added all the Mc Shane mods and replaced a TON of caps with vitamin Q's) and a couple of Magnavox P-P 6V6 console pulls; a friend has brought a Heathkit SA2 to me to check out, at minimum I will be replacing the...
  9. milosz

HELP! Need schematic for A/D/S 2002 powered speakers!

I need the schematic for A/D/S 2002 powered speakers!
  10. milosz

Magnavox 8802 upgrade suggestions?

I have two 8802's in original condition; they both work. (8802 is a Magnavox PP 6V6 stereo amp) What are the common upgrades for these amps? Looks like they use cathode bias, and all 4 tubes are biased by a single resistor- seems like you could improve that by using separate resistors (and...
  11. milosz

Where can I get a pressure pad lifter for a Nakamichi MR-1 / BX-300?

I bought a Nakamichi MR-1 which is clean and works fine except the pressure pad lifter- the little cage that snaps onto the playback head- is missing. Does anyone know where I might find one? Suggestions.... anyone? MISSING THE PRESSURE PAD LIFTER!!!
  12. milosz

Emotiva UMC-200

I just got an Emotiva UMC-200 My main setup is mostly a 2 channel music system, but I also use it to listen to TV audio. Now, I want surround sound so I added a UMC-200 to process blu-ray, DVD and cable TV audio, feed LEFT FRONT and RIGHT FRONT to my 2-channel stereo rig, and feed LEFT...
  13. milosz

Ming Da KT90 tubes- any good?

There have been some pretty good tubes coming from China lately (along with some that are not so good,) wondering if these KT90's are any good, especially for use in H-K Citation II. Matched quad going for $299.99 on the big auction site.
Back
Top Bottom