Search results

1. Kilowatt915

JBL L250 Questions

I have L250s with the ti upgrades. They are the best speakers I've heard for all types of music. I would test the speakers with music that is well recorded and has a good amount of instruments. Maybe Steely AJA album or some kind of fusion jazz. Sound should be very precise, great imagery, bass...
  2. Kilowatt915

Another speaker ID.

That's the closest style I could find. The horns and woofer are similar to Klipsch Heresy positioning. From what I'm gathering, I think it's custom made cab with decent speakers.
  3. Kilowatt915

Another speaker ID.

That's what I thought too
  4. Kilowatt915

Another speaker ID.

Might be a home brew. Cabs we're real wood though.
  5. Kilowatt915

Another speaker ID.

AK is always helpful with speaker identification. Let me throw one at you guys. It seems like an easy one but can't seem to find the cabinet build. There were no labels. I could not move the speakers due to business owner not allowing me to. I was able to see a small tweeter horn, a mid horn...
  6. Kilowatt915

Power cord help. Arcam diva P80 amp

I have the p80 only. It's just the power amp, no display on it.
  7. Kilowatt915

Everything is in great condition. See no problems inside. All I get is the flashing light on front panel.
  8. Kilowatt915

Well, it's not working. You win some, you lose some.
  9. Kilowatt915

Got it. Thanks
  10. Kilowatt915

Mains supply 230 / 115 Volts AC (externally switched) 650 VA maximum. Got that from manual.
  11. Kilowatt915

just found an Arcam power amp diva p80 recently. 25 bucks, had to buy it. Problem is, cord was not included. Can I get some AK help on where to purchase the correct cord? Trying to post photo, but I only have my phone on me right now. AKers always come through, thanks in advance.
  12. Kilowatt915

Now what do I do with these? AD21601 tweeters

Those Tangbands look awesome. I pulled up some pictures for some ideas. I'm gonna have to do more research in regards to building the cab and crossovers. Thanks for the help.
  13. Kilowatt915

Pulled the tweeters from a pair of Philips fb825s. Surrounds on mid and woofers are rotted. Maybe fix the surrounds and place tweeters back in? I read great reviews on the tweeters. Maybe an open baffle project?
  14. Kilowatt915

thanks. I'm looking them up now
  15. Kilowatt915

Ok, photo up. Philips Isophase Ribbon tweeters.
  16. Kilowatt915

Sorry, photobucket is acting up. Gimme a minute
  17. Kilowatt915

suggestions anyone? Would like a DIY project. What do I match these with?
  18. Kilowatt915

Refoamed some L65s! Man, they are good speakers.

I can dig the look. I've seen worse. Its the sound thats most important. I can't imagine bridge tolls. Spoiled over here in Vegas.
  19. Kilowatt915

Sweet look. The blue ones for these are faded.
  20. Kilowatt915

HAHAHA. you got jokes. I'll let my friend clean them up. Taking off that damn old speaker foam and glue was enough work for me. My boy hates when I work on speakers. He's a brat.
  21. Kilowatt915

I've been striking out over here, no recent finds. A friend of mine purchased these and they needed new surrounds. I was happy to help. Cleaned out the filthy pots. They sound incredible. Sounded a little more robust than my L100s, didn't do a side to side test but they seemed more full. I hate...
  22. Kilowatt915

Someone give me a tissue

Man what a bummer. I'm sure klipschorns will come around for you.
  23. Kilowatt915

AR1 speaker find...

I love my 3s and 2axs. Really didn't like the 2s but I didn't restore them and sold them quickly. I'm very interested in an honest opinion on the 1s. The price for those is crazy. Looking forward to updates. Nice pull.
  24. Kilowatt915

Bass Reflex Ports or Box? 605A's

Knowledge dropped :bowdown:
  25. Kilowatt915

Bass Reflex Ports or Box? 605A's

Gotcha. I wanna get this right so I don't mind dishing out a little extra doe. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom