Search results

1. musical maze

2500 marantz receiver no power

help
  2. musical maze

sansui z9000 output issues help!!

hi folks having issues whenever I turn up the volume the relay trips if I turn it back down its fine of course this beast is as old as the hills and still sounds good,would sure like some help from my fellow akrers. thx.
  3. musical maze

volume decreasing

hi folks happy new year.i have an onkyo integra tx 65,ive noticed over a few mth period ive had to increase the the volume level,so if im #4 ihave to increase it to lets say maybe 8 to get the same loudness iwould normally get at 4 is it cause for concern??? and this is just the tuner section...
  4. musical maze

marantz 2500 good/bad ivestment

folks looking for your advise on this unit.im getting one Marantz 2500 receiver that's dead in the water power supply problem. is this worth restoring looking forward to your responses.first Marantz I maybe owning .
  5. musical maze

DENON 51F. CART AND STYLUS

.ANY IDEAS ON A GOOD CART & STYLUS FOR THIS TURNTABLE I KINNA LIKE THE SHURE LINE AS I'VE HAD SHURE 447 &55E WHICH SOUND TO GOOD TO ME. OF COURSE IM OPEN TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE . THX FOLKS FOR YOUR ADVISE.
  6. musical maze

volume control sansui 9900z

folks can anyone advise what to use to replace that string for the volume control or is there a sub it seems to be a rope type materal given the age of this receiver not sure if it still available. thanks.
  7. musical maze

LAFAYETTE RECEIVER 120DB

FOLKS ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS RECEIVER SOUND QUALITY ETC.I LIKE THE LOOKS OF IT ,SEEMS TO BE WELL BUILT,THERE ONE ON THE BAY FOR AROUND$ 425.00,SEEMS A BIT EXPENSIVE ???? ANY VIEWS. THX.
  8. musical maze

HOW TO FIX RUNNING TUNER DIAL 9900Z

TUNER DOES NOT PICK UP STATIONS.
  9. musical maze

9900Z RECEIVER TUNING ISSUES.

FOLKS TUNER JUSTS SCANS STATIONS EVEN WITH AN ATENNA,ANY HELP APPRECIATED.TURNUNG DIAL IS UNRESPONSIVE. THX.
  10. musical maze

Tuning String for Sansui 9900/8900zdb.where and how??

hi folks can anyone tell me where to find this tuning string .is it a particular brand to use and is tuning string the correct name,is it an easy diy???will be getting one of these models as a hand me down,only prob string is busted, looking fwd for advise and comments.
  11. musical maze

kr 9600 output ic's or sub.

have had my beast down for a couple years.due to blown ic's ta 200w .the fixit guy is trying to rebuild /transistorise the output stage with limited sucess. he says that the side hes trying to transistorise gets hot?? is there a replacement ic for this unit or another fix,short of dumping it...
  12. musical maze

Pioneer ct-f 1050 cassette deck

Looking for the operating manual and service manual.this thing has a few features don't have a clue how to use the features. Thnx for your help.:D
Back
Top Bottom