Search results

1. Mrs. Kamakiri

A couple of thank you that I just have to say

I have a huge thanks to give to Dave and Nancy. You both do alot to get this fest together and it is really appreciated. Tim and Luther get a huge thanks too. This wouldn't be possible without all of you. I must say that I had a great time at the fest, just a bummer that the pool was closed...
  2. Mrs. Kamakiri

Am I bringing Buffalo wings this year?

Okay guys, here we go. The wings are as follows single (10) 8.00 double (20) 12.00 bucket (50) 25.00 They do not come in a dozen. I want to place this order first thing tomorrow at 11am so please get back to me at my email address spoliniak@aol.com so that i am able to get everyones...
  3. Mrs. Kamakiri

Happy Birthday, Mrs K.

thank you for my wishes on my birthday. I gave myself a good present this year, i just had out patient sugery, but will be better for the fest. I am 29 and still young lol :D
  4. Mrs. Kamakiri

Interested in starting an AK cookbook?

So a fast question for all you members. If we were to produce a cookbook would you prefer paper or cd rom? Thank you all for your time.
  5. Mrs. Kamakiri

This is my intention. I will also put in the receiples that are listed on AK already - but was looking for more to add. You never know this gives someone the opportunity who has a favorite to contribute. I am willing to do this, as I am home and this will give me a little project to do with...
  6. Mrs. Kamakiri

Would any of you members like to send me your favorite receipes to put into an AK cookbook? It seems like most of us have a passion for cooking and like to share things, what better way. If interested in contributing to this cause I do ask that you email me with receipes. Let me know...
  7. Mrs. Kamakiri

Sharing of Receipes

yes, after u put the spaghetti sauce in the jars (u heat the other thin lid in boiling water this heats up the seal) put that on the canning jar put ur screw lid on and turn it over. seals the jars wonderfuly. acutally after the are sealed u can take the screw lid off... that was the batch i...
  8. Mrs. Kamakiri

Sharing of Receipes

Okay i finally made this but had to guess on how many tomatoes to purchase. You will need an 8 quart basket of roma tomatoes. So that should help you. Oh and the can of tomato paste is the regular size can. This makes 11 1/2 pint jars depending on how thick you like your salsa. Just...
  9. Mrs. Kamakiri

Sharing of Receipes

VH, Nah.. not an oldie... i prefer the more up to date appliances. Its a kitchen aid professional stand mixer, the one where the bowl raises up. Army, I'm going to the farmers market this AM to get my produce to make them. Sounds delicious. The weathers starting to change and get...
  10. Mrs. Kamakiri

Sharing of Receipes

I haven't gotten around to making it yet. Right now at that moment it wouldnt wet Tim's appetite. He thinks onions and green peppers (and alot of other vegi's too-) are crunchy vegies. Anything crunchy he doesn't eat. However if and when i do make this i will have to make sure that the...
  11. Mrs. Kamakiri

School Fundraiser again....

Just wondering if any takers this year? I have to hand this in on tuesday. :wink: lots of magazines for you men. Thanks. Mrs. K
  12. Mrs. Kamakiri

School Fundraiser again....

Well this is joeys first fundraiser. Ak made it a tremendous sucess last year. The website is www.kathrynbeich.com if you would like to view the site. I need all orders and payment by 9.27 if interested. Let me know. Please email me at spoliniak@aol.com with any orders. Thanks Much...
  13. Mrs. Kamakiri

Baby names - please respond, um, QUICKLY!

here are a few names I like: Alexis Anna Maria Lily Katilyn Mikayla good luck on your newest addition. And if I would've read the rest of the threads first I would've seen she already arrived. Many Congrats!!!!
  14. Mrs. Kamakiri

Happy Birthday Styler

Happy Birthday and best wishes.
  15. Mrs. Kamakiri

Does No mean No?

Okay, i might be adding more to this post, as i have a bad headache... but for now here is some starters. 1. Women do look for a well dressed guy, who is groomed well. Good haircut, shaved, trimmed nails (hands and feet). 2. Women do want to feel important and not secondary to any hobby...
  16. Mrs. Kamakiri

Here's A Little Something for you dads today....

“Walk a little slower daddy, said a child so small. “ I am following your footsteps and I don’t want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, Sometimes they are hard to see; So walk a little slower, daddy, For you are leading me. Someday when I am all grown up, You’re what I want to be...
  17. Mrs. Kamakiri

When do you visit AK the most?

When I miss all of you great people. I don't get on AK that much... Once and a while when the mood strikes... to see what I have been missing.
  18. Mrs. Kamakiri

Estate auction fun today!

Scott, Great find, I still can't believe that. Thats wonderful. Why can't that shit ever happen here. :D Well I guess half of that is mine too lol :)
  19. Mrs. Kamakiri

Happy 3rd Anniversary AK

Wow... can't believe I was the first one to post this today. :D :banana: I can definately say after meeting alot of you in person and over the phone This site is made up of a fine group of people. Without you there would be no AK. Thank you for making this such a great site.
  20. Mrs. Kamakiri

Superman is a DICK

Man you guys got me excited there for a second.........I read the post title real quick and I thought it said Supermans Dick :D :yes: I was like OH yeah...
  21. Mrs. Kamakiri

Cowboy Joke

Well too bad that does not work here. Poor Tim.
  22. Mrs. Kamakiri

I just got an unexpected surprise

From a wives standpoint, i can agree with what she was hearing. When we purchased the living voice speakers and after listening to some of Tims music on them, I was suprised on how clear things were, how much you could hear. See even us wives can suprise ya once and a while :yes: , and...
  23. Mrs. Kamakiri

Happy Birthday, CELT!

Best Wishes.
  24. Mrs. Kamakiri

Dessert Ideas for you all

Apple Crisp: 5 cups sliced pared tart apples ( i always add more) 1 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup enriched flour 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup butter or margarine arrange apples in buttered 9 inch pie plate or 8" square pan. Combine brown sugar, flour and oats...
  25. Mrs. Kamakiri

Dessert Ideas for you all

Applesauce cake: 2 3/4 cups flour, 2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp baking powder. 1 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 2/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp cloves, 1/2 tsp allspice, 1/2 cup shortening, 1/2 cup water, 1 1/2 cups unsweetend applesauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and 1 cup raisins. (the nuts...
Back
Top Bottom